Chapter 6

Chapter 6

=================================================================

    All too soon I had to go back to school, I wasn't looking forward to it but it was my senior year and I had already missed  so much work in the time of my absence. The worst part was I had to go back and I had to see Felicia with Josh, the fact that he was no longer mine was killing me.

        A mate is supposed to love you unconditionally, you are supposed to be together at all times and when you are apart for long you feel pain. I mind shattering pain. That's what I had felt. The only thing that kept me going was my baby.

------------

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

        I woke up startled. It was the first day back for me and I had gotten nowhere near enough sleep. Emma had a restless night and I was woken up by her cries five times during the night.

No one said it was easy being a single parent.

    I went to the bathroom and took a shower, the hot water waking me up. I wrapped a fluffy towel around me as I got dressed. I wanted to go back with a bang. This had nothing to do with the fact that I was going to make Josh see what he is missing, well maybe a bit. I choose a pair of acid washed skinny jeans, a long white t-shirt with a blue blossom tree and my leather jacket on top. I also put on a killer pair of nude heels.

            I might be a mom but I am still a 17 year old, in a few weeks to be 18.

I grabbed my bag and put my supplies in. I crept back to Emma’s crib. She was awake and was waving her fist around while gurgling. I picked her up and put her into a cute pair of pants and a shirt with a little sweater in case she got cold. I put on a pair of socks and her little shoes.

  I brought her downstairs and made her a bottle. I also fed her some vegetable puree. Soon it was time for me to go. I spent the last five minutes I had just playing with Emma. My mom had said she would take care of her while I was at school. I kissed Emma one last time, I gave my mom a kiss and a thanks and left. My dad was at a pack meeting.

I got in my car.

Oh, how I had missed it. It was a red Ferrari. I had left it behind when I had left home to go to my sister. I drove to starbucks to get a mocha and croissant for breakfast and speed towards school.

This day was definitely going to be eventful.