Chapter 1

Chapter 1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

          I was in starbucks with my boyfriend, who was also my mate. I loved him with all my heart and I thought that what we had was forever. We were snuggles in one of the couches by the fireplace and were drinking hot chocolate. Things had been going strong between the two of us, in a weeks' time we would make three months together.

Nothing could go wrong.

       Well, how wrong was I. At that moment SHE comes in. Her eyes were searching for someone and when they light up with malice I knew she had found her target... that target was us.

Who is she? She is the biggest slut in our school. Her name is Felicia, she is evil and is a stereotypical blond.

 She is my worst enemy.

Ohh, and she is Josh's Ex.

        She strutted towards us, her 5 inch heels clinking with each step she took.

She hated me since I took Josh away from her. Josh is the soon to be alpha, his father is alpha right know and she wanted to be alpha female. Yep, we're werewolves. Exciting, right? She had tried to break me and Josh apart countless number of times.

But you know the saying try, try again.

When she finally reached us she swept her hair back and said a sentence that shattered my heart.

"Joshy, guess what I'm pregnant and you are the daddy!"

Time stopped at the moment for me.

     I had only questions. When had this happened, did he cheat, what will happen to us...?

Felicia rambled on.

  " Well, I found out, like, yesterday and I was woh, Josh is going to be so, like happy! I'm, four months pregnant and like, I'm soo scared. I mean how will this baby thing work?"

She just kept talking and talking and then she started to fake cry. I know she was fake crying because she kept sending me glares from between her fingers.

     Josh was oblivious this entire time, he had just frozen. Suddenly he shook his head and went to hug Felicia, wrapping her up in the arms that just a few minutes ago had been wrapped around me.

My heart broke. She had finally done it, finally taken away the thing I loved most.

Josh didn't even give me a glance as he ushered Felicia out of the shop.

I just sat there, tears welling up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next few days I waited by the phone, hoping for a phone call.

        I cried more those days then I had my entire life. Cliché, I know but I had put everything I had in Josh.  

No phone call, no nothing.

 I rubbed my belly, as tears leaked.

  "Hey little buddy. Things will be okay, you have me and I have you, what more do we need."

Yeah I was prego too.

I was going to tell Josh that night at starbucks.

Now what was I going to do?

      My parents were in Josh's fathers pack. Rick, Josh's father, and my father are best friends so were our mothers. What would they say? I'm not even seventeen yet.

I couldn't stay here.

I packed my bags and left a note for my parents.

    I was going to go to my sister. She had mated with an Alpha and had moved to his pack in Ohio. I knew she would help me, her husband was very nice, they would let me stay for a while.

I looked behind me as I got into my car.

    I would miss it here but I had to do what was best for the baby... what was best for my as well.

I drove off closing one chapter of my life and opening a new one.

A new chapter with new challenges and a baby...