Scale Model

Ring ring

Ring ring...

your phone rang and you both pulled away before you both regret doing something,

"I uh, must get that" You said and patted his chest, smiling softly at him before heading out of the bathroom.

Kazutora's heart was racing so fast, he thought that it was going to burst open from his chest, oh what you can do to him,

He turned around and looked at himself in the mirror to see that he was flushed with a bright shade of red. The feeling of your fingers tracing his chest still lingered. Your coaxing touches made him want to feel more of it. But he shouldn't be.

Fuck, I'm used to women being near me but why am I feeling like this with her? He scowled at himself and washed his face on the cold tap, he looked over to his arm where you neatly bandaged it.

He wondered about how you knew how to do it, then wondered if you knew how because you used to cut yourself. He's not oblivious to self-harming.

He wore his turtleneck back and went over to where you stood.

"I'm fine now thank you Sumi, I'll see you at the zoom call on Monday" then the call dropped, you sighed and looked at Kazutora and weakly shrugged your shoulders .

"I left my self-defense keychain in the restaurant we went to, and my workmate asked if I were okay" You informed him and he chuckled while shaking his head.

"Stupid girl" he mumbled and you heard him but he wasn't wrong, it was indeed stupid of you to leave it.

"Hey, I'm glad that you were there for me, I don't how am I able to repay you"

Kazutora grinned, knowing what to ask for payment "Well, you could repay me by giving me your number"

You chuckled at him and he gave you his phone then You registered your number into his contacts.

"So uh, how did you know how to patch someone up? You're not doing something that hurts you... are you?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck.

You shook your head reassuringly "I took First Aid lessons just in case, I'm not doing what you think I'm doing" then you gave him a weak smile.

He sighed in relief while clutching his chest "Good to know" then he looked over his bandage then back at you.

"My head's getting heavy and I would like to get some rest" you handed his phone back and he nodded.

"Alright, you get some rest okay? I'll see myself out" then he turned around.

"Kazutora?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you again"

He smiled to himself "Anytime, I could always be your spiderman sweetheart"

"You're so corny" you shook your head a little and he chuckled then the door closed.