You and Me

When they emerged from the sim room, the only ones who weren't groaning, sweaty and breathless, were Raven and Ash.

"That was the most fun we've had in ages." Ash grinned, swigging water from her bottle.

"You can say that again. They did good for their first try." Raven agreed, smiling.

"I like Scott's new look. I got a name for him: Cyclops." Ash joked, pushing her hair out of the way. Her hair, after she lost control of her powers, had many more red streaks in it, and her eyes looked like they were always burning. Charles loved it. He watched dazedly as Ash lifted her arm to drink water again, her sleeveless suit showing her contracting muscle as the water tipped into her mouth, now slightly redder lips framing the rim of the bottle. Charles felt some drool dripping from the edge of his mouth, quickly wiping it away as he snapped into reality.

"Alright, Hank, Raven, Erik, you have a class to go to, so muscle- hustle. Come on, lip lip- p-pip pip." Raven knew what he was looking at, cheekily winking as she strolled away, arm in arm with Hank. When they were out of sight, Ash was shoved into a wall, the bottle dropping from her hand, her gasp swiftly extinguished by Charles's lips.

"Charles... what's... the... matter?" She could only speak a word at a time.

"You... showing... your... damn... muscles... then there's... your lips..."

"Oh, those..."

"Told you they'd start snogging as soon as we left." Hank grinned as the three peeked round the corner, holding in fits of laughter.

"I swear, those two act like two love-crazed teenagers when they're around each other. At least Ash is more civil around him. Charles just drools while looking at her biceps. I still have to ask her how she's so ripped."

"Might be from pushing Charles away when he tries to kiss her." Erik joked.

Haha! That's a good one.

They jumped, hearing Ash's voice, but she was still in a session with Charles.

I'm in your heads, dimwits. And I can hear every word you say. Be lucky it isn't Charles, but he's too busy, of course. Now, I seem to feel a small alert on Hank's monitor. Might want to check that out.

"Charles! Ash!" A few minutes later, Hank ran onto the scene, scared.

"What-What is it?" Charles pulled away from Ash, wiping the saliva embarrassedly off of his mouth.

"We have a mission. And it requires you two."