BTVS (Buffy/Faith/gip Reader)

Buffy's POV:

I block Faith's strike before sweeping my leg under her knocking her on her back. "Damn, B," Faith groans rubbing her head and I chuckle before straddling her.

"Well hello there," she smirks up at me and I roll my eyes with a smile. I lean down, bumping our noses softly.

   "Don't be a wimp, Faith," I ghost my lips over hers and she flips us over. She pins my hands by my head with one hand and grins down at me.

  "I'm not a wimp, B," she whispers before pressing her lips against mine. I close my eyes and gently move my lips against hers.

    Faith moves so she's between my legs and moves her hand under my shirt to my boob and squeezed making me moan against her lips.

    She pulls back a little with a grin and moves her kissing to my neck, nipping and soothing it with her tongue.

    Her hand moves down to the waist of my work out pants. I buck when she begins to rub me through my pants. "Please," I beg desperately.

   "Please what, baby girl?" She husks out as she taps on my heat. I whimper at the pleasure.

   "Please, mommy," I plead and she smirks down at me before slipping her hand in my pants and my underwear finally touching where I need her the most.

"You're so wet, baby. Is this for me?" She whispers as her fingers come into contact with my wet folds. I nod, biting my lip.

    "I think she wants words, baby girl," a new voice announces and Faith stops moving before we both turn our heads towards the doorway.

  There stands our other girlfriend, Y/n L/n leaning against the doorway smirking at us. "No, no, no, continue please. You know I love watching my two baby girls please each other," she says walking over to us and sits down next to us.

She moves her hand in a continue motion. Faith smirks and begins rubbing my clit roughly making me moan.

Faith slips two fingers in and pumps them in and out in a rough pace. "Fuck," leaves my lips as she hit the spot in me.

    I notice from the corner of my eye Y/n get up and move behind Faith. What is she doing? Another finger get added in and I gasp in pleasure, arching my back.

Y/n POV:

     "Keep fucking our baby girl while I take care of you," I husk in Faith's ear then nip it making her breath hitch.

   "Yes daddy," she responds and I lean back, pulling her pants and underwear down to her knees. My baby is dripping. I lean down and run my tongue through her folds to her clit then suck on it gently.

I hear her let out breathless moan while pushing back into my face. I smile and continue eating her out until her legs start shaking. "Oh fuck," she moans cumming in my mouth.

I clean her up and lean forward, turning her head to face mine and kiss her, forcing my tongue in so she can taste herself.

Faith moans, tangling her tongue with mine before sucking on it when I pull away. "That's hot," Buffy moans out and we look down seeing her panting and staring at us.

"I think you should give her head, baby girl," I tell Faith who nods and pulls down Buffy's clothes all the way and tosses them to the side.

I pull my shirt off then push down my pants and boxers making my dick slap against my stomach. I run my tip over Faith's clit making her push back against me desperately.