FTWD(Alicia/fem reader)

Alicia POV:

    I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around me just as the door opens. "You got 5 minutes," mom says and walks away.

"Did I say you could knock? Jesus mom!" I exclaim and close the door. My phone dings so I pick it up.

My princess👸 😘💕:
Good morning, bebé

PlanetGreenEyes🌈😝💚:
Good morning, beautiful 😘 I missed you last night🥺

Myprincessa👸😘💕:
I know, but I actually want your mom to like me.

PlanetGreenEyes🌈😝💚:
She likes you, baby. She's just been so caught up with finding Nick that she seems cold and distant. You're not the only one that is being affected by her behavior.

MyPrincessa👸😘💕:
I'm so sorry, bebé. I know how much it's effecting you as well. But you know I'm here for you. Always.

                                      PlanetGreenEyes🌈😝💚:
                  I know, beautiful. Thank you. Love you😍

MyPrincessa👸😘💕:
I love you too, mi amor 😘 I'll see you at school, Alicia

                                     PlanetGreenEyes🌈😝💚:
                                        See you soon, beautiful😘

I sigh happily and walk out of the bathroom only to hear the house phone ring. I walk into the kitchen as Travis my mom's fiancé answers the phone. He looks at mom in shock. What's going on?

~~~~~~~

Looks like we finally found my brother. He's in the hospital and right now we're heading to the ICU  where he's being talked to by the police.

"Is my son being under arrest?" Mom asks as we see the cops standing next to my brother's bed. They turn and look at her in surprise.

"No ma'am,"one of the police officers says but gets cut off by my mom. Great here we go.

"Then get out. Thank you. Leave," she sternly says moving to Nick's side, holding his hand. I roll my eyes and lean against a wall taking out my phone as they continue talking.

    "Can you just let me go?" Nick pleads to mom who shakes her head.

  "There's an idea," I quip crossing my arms. Travis looks at me.

   "Alicia not now," he says shaking his head at me. I glare at him.

"I'm not trying to help, Travis," I tell him annoyed at the fact he's trying to comprehend me like I'm his daughter.

  "What did you say," mom sternly asks and Travis tries to calm her down.

"It's none of his business anyway," I tell her with a little attitude making mom glare at me.

"You know what? Go to the car. Go," she snaps and I scoff walking out of the room then head out of the hospital towards the car.