TO(FreyaxKeelinxfemgipreader) pt 1.

No One's POV:

1425 Castle of Dimitrescu

"Guests have arrived, mother," Y/n informs her mother Alcina who put on her hat and stood making Y/n look up at her with a smile.

   "Splendid, darling. Go get your sisters and do inform them one last time to be on their best behaviors tonight. If you girls are, I will let you all pick one mortal from this ball to eat," Alcina tells her second oldest who grins and nods.

   "Yes, Mother. And by the way you look lovely,"Y/n tells her with a smile making Alcina smile.

  "As do you, darling," she responds watching Y/n blush slightly with a shy smile before leaving her study to get her sisters.

  She knocks on her older sister Bela's door and walks in seeing her sisters twirling around in their dresses, giggling.

  "Sisters, our guests have arrived. Mother said to be on our best behaviors and if we are, she will allow us to pick a mortal to eat," Y/n announces making the girls stop and squeal in excitement.

Bela bounds over to her little sister and loops their arms together. "Well, little sisters let's be on our best behaviors tonight. Let's go," she says with a grin and together with Y/n they walk out of the room with Cassandra and Daniela.

They walk over to their mother who's on the top of the stairs in the shadows looking aver the guests who are milling around the ball room.

   She looks up seeing her daughters with grins making Alcina smile genuine before moving to the top of the stairs and descended down them with gracefulness.

  "Welcome do Castle Dimitrescu. I see a lot of new faces here so let me introduce myself. I'm Lady Dimitrescu and theses are my daughters. Bela, Y/n, Cassandra, and Daniela Dimitrescu. We welcome you to our castle and to enjoy the ball," Alcina informs the guests who nod in thanks and the girls wave slightly at them.

Soon the music started and the servers brought out drinks and food. The girls walk through the guests subtly looking them all over to decide which one is gonna be their next meal.

"Would you like to dance, my lady," a blonde haired man with blue eyes asks Y/n who smiles politely at him and nods. She put her drink down and set her hand on his while he takes her to the dance floor.

   They clasps hands and Y/n set her hand on his arm as they began dancing. "You don't seem familiar. Are you new to the village?" Y/n asks with a smile as he twirls her slightly.

   "Yes, my family and I. We like to travel and stay at new places for a few months or a year before moving on," he tells her, intrigued by the fact that  her eyes are golden.

"Well, welcome to the village and our castle," she trails off seeing as the man never told her his name yet.

The man smirks and dips her, "my name is Niklaus Mikaelson, love. And you are?" He brings her back up and they continue dancing.

"Y/n Dimitrescu. And before you try anything, Mr. Mikaelson, just a fair warning that you are not my type. Men just don't interest me," Y/n says smirking making Niklaus laugh softly.

He shrugs, "nothing wrong with that, love. I myself love the company of both, men and women." Y/n's eyebrows shot up in surprise before a grin stretched her lips.

  "Well, Mr. Mikaelson, I think we're going to get along really well. Don't you?" She says then asks with a playfull smile making Niklaus nod with a smirk.