Game On

I sat on the edge my bed. I was tired, but then again this could be the day I get a job. Snaping me out of thought was knocking on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted. In came my 7 year old brother. Probably came to annoy me.

"Mom said that today you would take me to the new pizza place," He whined.

"Maybe at 12:30."

"But it's 1:57," He stated crying. He probably thought I was going to be mad at him for being in my room to long or that I would yell at him.

I leaned forward to pull him in. I I rud the tears on his cheeks trying to make him smile. I held him close to my shoulder. "You don't need to cry. How about we go to the pizza place when I am out my pj's okay?"

He looked up at my face with his gorgeous blue eyes. "Okay see when your done," he spoke in a soft tone.

I stood up and walked over to my closet. I looked through my all of my pants. I then spotted it. My sweat pants, they still look great for being forgotten. I threw them on to my bed. I grabbed the stool on the bottom shelf. I stepped up onto it so I can look through my shirts. I found the perfect shirt, it was the push version of the original animtronic. I then took off my shirt, then put on the og shirt. I took off my pajama pants off, and put on my sweat pants.

I stepped out of my closet and headed to the door. I opened the door and the first thing I hear is my anti Jess yelling about me still live with my parents when I am 19.

"Mike, let's go," I shouted over my yelling family.

"No! Mikey stays here!" Ant Jess yells.

"Okay, Y/n I'm ready," He cheerful said.

I let him get a piggyback ride from me, not letting anyone yell at us. I ran at full speed to my car. When we got to it I let him down off my back. He climbed into the back seat. I walked around the car to get to the driver's seat. I put on my seat belt, and we drove off.

♤♧◇♡

We arrived at the pizza plex. I parked the car and got out then help Mike out of the back seat.

"Can you carry me?" He asked.

"But old enough to walk," I groaned.

"I am but being carried is so much more fun. If you can carry me, give me a piggyback ride at least." Mike gave me a glare he knew my weakness.

"Okay." Let out a deep sigh.

He got onto my back, I held his little feat that where below my waste. I stared walking to the pizza plex. When I stepped in I was Wowed. I walked over to the fountain that had a huge Freddy statue.

"Now can you walk?" I begged Mike.

"Yes! I can now!" He giggled.

He jumped off my back an landed on the edge of the fountain. I pulled out my phone to see the time, and I saw a lot a missed calls. I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Main stage," He responded.

"Do you know how to get there?"

"Ya those elevators."

"Okay let's go."

We walked up the stairs. And got it to the elevator. The elevator took us to a huge area, an a lot of people where gathered in front of a stage. I felt my hand be grabbed. I look down and my little brother, his eyes where the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. They glowed with the light, I couldn't help but to pick him up.

"Hey! I thought you couldn't pick me up!" Mike hufted.

"Well the way you where looking over at the stage, I thought you needed a better look," I laughed.

"Shhhhh! The show is starting!"

I looked up at the stage, fog came up from the stage as the animtronic where brought brought up. The original's never got this treatment I thought. When I looked back up at the stage, all of the animtronic where on stage. One of the cot my eye. It was a alligator. It looked up at me, and a I swear he winked at me.

"Hey Mikey," I said.

"Ya, Y/n?"I said.

"Is that alligator one so post to wink at the customer's?"

"No, well I don't think so."

"Okay thank you."

We both turned are eyes back on the performance. The show was amazing. I still stared at the stage even though no one was there.

"What to go to the arcade?" I asked Mike.

"Yes I would love too!" He cheered.

He grabbed my hand dragging my over to where the arcade was. When we entered the arcade, Mike instantly dragged me over to the air hokey game.

"I challenge you!" Mike pointed at me while standing next to the machine.

"Oh so my dweb brother is trying to challenge me. Interesting." I smirked.

"Do you want to or not?"

"Challenge except!"

I turn on the machine, and we begin to play air hokey.

Montgomery pov

I was playing the guitar, when I spotted a girl holding a little boy. I stared at the girl for a few seconds while still playing guitar. I winked at her and got back to the performens. When I looked back up at her she was talking with the little boy in her arms.

♤♧◇♡

It was after the show when Freddy started asking questions.

"Who where you staring at?"

"No one! I leaving bye!"

"Where are you going?"

"No where!"

I left to go find that girl I saw earlier. After looking all over I just gave up. I decided to go over to the fazcade. That's when I saw her again. She was playing air hokey with the young boy.

Y/n pov

"Wow you are really go at this," Mike sighed in defeat.

"Do you regret challenging me now?"I asked if in a carrying way.

"Yes I.............." He stopped talking, his eyes where stared behind me. He seemed scared.

"Hey little guy, it's rude to stare!" I heard something growl.

I slowly turn around. I saw the alligator animtronic. He was staring down at Mike.

"Mike, come over here" I demanded. He slowly walked into my arm.

"I'm not going to hurt either of you," He said trying to calm us down.

"Okay, do you want to play a game of air hokey against me?"

"Why not, let the best player win."

"I warning you now, she is killer at this game," Mike warned him.

"Game One!"

Yo I hope you like this chapter. I really injoyed wrighting this. The chapter has a to total of 1163 words love you all have a good day.