Horror But Luck

Next day

I awoke by the glow of the sun. I sat up in my room, the calm glow reminded me of the realy morning summer.

Flashback

You where like 9 when this happened

"Sense we are up so early can we what the sunrise?" I asked

"Sure sounds nice," Jake said.

We walked out side, onto the porch where there was a swing. We sat on the swing and what the sunrise. It was the same type of glow when I watched the sunset.

End flashback

I let out a loud yawn, also stretching out my limbs. I stood up and walked out the door excepting to hear yelling. But I wasn't in my house I was in Stryderman's house. I walked over to the kitchen to make some food for myself. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and opened YouTube. I whached one of my favorite youtubers play a horror game as I eat. Markiplier, he always makes me laugh even in the darkest moments.

"Wow your up at 3:00pm. I expect you to be up in like 7 hours," I could hear Stryderman laugh behind me.

"Can you shut up?" I sarcastically asked. I smiled at him giving him comfort.

"Hahaha, you truly are the best." Stryderman laughted as he hugged me.

We separate from are hug. We walked over to the couch, so we could watch TV. We spent 3 hours just watching anime and arguing which was better Pokémon or Demon slayer.

"Hey, would you be mad at me if I went into work early?" I asked.

"No. If you wanna go the go," Stryderman said.

I gave him a big smile then got up to put on my work clothes. I was about to walk out the door but something told me to say bye to Stryderman. "Bye! Have a good day!" I didn't get a responses but that is ok. I hopped onto my car and drove the pizza plex.

I parked my car, and just sat there. What am I doing? I should probably thank Montgomery again for last night.I though to myself. I jumped out of the car and headed in. I was instantly blinded by the lights. I letcmy eye's adjust before going to clock in. On my way over to clock in a bumped into Vanessa.

"Oh hey Y/n, didn't really expect you to be here a couple hours earlier," Vanessa spoke.

"Ya, I was thinking about last night, and besided to come in early," I laughed.

"What happened last night?"

"Um.......A kid tried staying 24 hours here and I cot them right as they tried getting into the kitchen." I lied. Ofcourse I lied, not like I'm going to tell her about me almost dieing and definitely not going to mention the Rabbit lady.

"Okay talk to you later then."

I was finally able to clock in. I jogged over to the stage. Nun of the animtronics where on stage, which can only mean two things, one they are at the games. Two they are in their green rooms. I first went to Montgomery's green room, but no luck. Then I went to Monty Golf, and luckily I found Montgomery. He was being yelling at Freddy, Roxy, and Chica for some sort of reason.

"Shut the f**k up will ya?" Monty growled.

"No! You need to know this for your own good!" Freddy yelled.

"If you brake another wall, table, chair, or light you are being replace don't you realize it! We need you here!" Chica squeaked.

"Ya so, you act like I care!" Monty hissed.

"Monty you know we care for you," Roxy whined. I felt tears role down my cheeks after hearing what was being said. Stood behind the group heavily breathing, not wanting to loose Montgomery.

"MONTY! Don't leaving me!" I yelled, making sure they all heard me. They turned to look at me. Monty looked pechrefide know I heard all they where talking about. He walked forward slowly approaching me.

He stood right there in front of me, he neeled down to my level. He rubbed my tears off my cheeks as he just stared. I felt my cheeks heat up. I smiled at him before giving him a hug.

"Please never say you don't care about being replace. I need the one and only Montgomery gators, so please never say that again," I whispered.

"Don't worry, I will never say it again," Monty said back.

When we lat go of each other. I planted a kiss on his cheek before running off.

Monty pov

Did she just kiss me? I asked myself as I walked around Monty Golf. I was confused but also happy. I was in a bottle a bunch of mixed emotions. I thought of a way to calm down. I grabbed a golf club and started Golfing. I having fun when I happened again.

"Monty! Capture NOW!" A voice yelled in my head.

"NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU DUMB F**KING BUNNY!" I yelled as I gripped my head.

"You will or I will get you replace by a new bunny animtronic!"

"FINE! BUT I SWAER IF YOU HURT HER I WILL END YOUR BLOOD LINE!" I grown still holding my hands on my head.
I release my hands and went to find Y/n.

Y/n pov

I just finishing cleaning main stage when I heard heavy metal foot steps stop behind me. I turned around to see a certain alligator face.

"Hey M-Monty, sorry about earlier I just got caught up in the moment," I hesitantly said.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what I am about to do," He apologized.

"What are you apologizing for you did noth......"I was cut off bye Monty hitting me over the head with his hand. My eyes went from perfect vision to very blurry vision. My eyes couldn't stay open they just fell down. I wanted to stay awake but me trying failed. Just let this happen not that many attempts to resist. I love you Montgomery, don't do something you will regret...............

That's all I am going to give you. Wait for the next chapter, you won't to miss it.