About Killed

I felt something cold hit my face causing me to be instantly awakened. My vision was still blurry. I rubbed my eyes to see a very familiar white rabbit holding a now empty bucket.

"Nice to see your awake," She hummed skipping over to a counter.

"Ya, Why in hell did you throw a bucket over water and I on me instead of a normal bucket of cold water?" I asked looking down to see blocks of ice cubes on my lap.

"Well I already tried a normal bucket of cold water, and that didn't work, so I ice water. Anyways aren't you wondering how you got here,"

"No, I think I know how I got here. You had my alligator boy knock me out so he could bring me here, am I correct?" I laughed to myself knowing she would be confused as what I just the hell I just said. I guess when I want to talk fast I can.

"Okay two things, one how can you talk that fast, two what did you just say?"

I let out a loud laugh making sure she heard me. After I was done making fun of her, I  finally got a better look around me. I saw the name VANNY on the wall like she marked her area. There was also I window that over looked fazerblast. Wow she must like fazerblast to have her little room above it. I looked back at her. She was hold two knifes one in each hand.

"Hey I have a question for you Y/n?" Vanny's voice sounded confused saying what she did.

"Okay, and how do you know my name?" I responded.

"How does it feel to love someone and take care of them and others at the same time?"

"Um I don't exactly love anyone, and I only care for three people why are you asking me those questions? You should know the answer to them."

"Oh well I know this doesn't matter but I know someone that does love you. And there is a curtain person can't get over them says your name when ever I tell them to get you or attack you." Vanny's voice was so I am just ready to cry. That's yhe only way I can describe it.

"Well can I leave this room now?" I just barely dogged the knife that was thrown at my head. "I am taking that as a no."

"Maybe I should kill you now!" Vanny hissed. I could hear the loud click, clack, click, clack of her steps slowly approaching me.

She press the blade up to my neck. I secretly lifted up my legs. Then no warning I bunny kicked her in the gut, she fell back hitting the hard segment floor with a loud thud. I stood up and Ran straight for the door, I pushed  the door with all the strength I had finally broken free. I ran down the flight of stairs that where basically right next to where I just was. I made in fazerblast. Now where is that exit? I ran all over the place searching for a away out. So how I found a door to a long hallway that eneded in a room with a helper bot in it. I saw another door it said exit above it. I exited fazerblast. But I felt something warm drip down my ice cold neck. I put my pointer finger onto it, I pulled my finger off of it to inspect. I froze, it was blood, my blood. I ran as fast a my legs would let me go, straight to the nearest medic station. I grabbed a first Ad kit. I pulled bandage wraps out. I carefully wrapped them around my neck after I cleaned the wound, which hurt lik hell.

"What time is it?" I asked myself looking down at my watch. "Oh my god it's 5:36! I need to clock out and get home!"

I place the bandages back down in the first Ad kit before running over to where I was so post to clock in & out. But first I need to say bye to Monty first. I made my way to Rockstar Row. I skipped over to Monty's green room. The echoe of loud noises coming from his room caused me to cover my ears, but regardless I will say tell bye to Montgomery. I open door to Monty's room the loud noises where even louder in here the out there.

"Monty? You okay?" I yelled into his room. The noises finally stop, but I saw red glowing eyes looking at me. Suddenly I was pulled into Monty's room, I felt his tail wrap around my leg pulling me closer to him.

"Y/n! Your alive!" Monty yelled snuggling me into his chest. I felt my cheeks heat up at his action.

"Ya but I have to go home know, sadly." Monty let go of me letting me take a few steps back.

"Y/n, your hurt. So she did lie!" I heard him make growling noises looking start at the door.

"No, no, no I'm fine, it just stings in not going to die." I tried to calm him, but he just didn't listen. Monty pick me, walked over to his couch. He sat down then sat me down in between his legs.

"Now dear you can't lie to me. Now tell me the true about if you are okay, or not," Monty whispered.

"Um okay, the cut doesn't just sting it burns. So I'm not okay," I  whisper very quietly trying so Monty wouldn't hear me but he did.

"Dear if you are in pain let me know........" Monty went silent, he heard something that I couldn't.

He pulled me closer to him, practically sitting on his lap. He glared at the door, then it opened Freddy stood there holding Vanny by the front of her suit. I seemed to be pissed. Vanny was kicking and hitting Freddy trying to break free from his grasp. I could hear both Freddy and Monty started growing with low tones.

"BITCH!" Monty growled.

"FOUND HER HIDING IN THE KITCHEN!" Freddy yelled throwing her to the ground.

"Bitch why the hell did you cut Y/n!" Monty yelled standing up holding me in his arms.

"Well she wouldn't shut up. She got what she deserved!" Vanny said. She was standing up but had her leg bent.

"Monty I have to go I trust you and Freddy got this," I whispered into Monty's ear.

"Ya we can handle her." I looked back up at Monty before giving him a kiss on the cheek. I jumped down onto the floor then ran over to the exit of the mega pizza plex. I was tired, as soon as I got home and into my room I laid on my bed, falling asleep imminently.

Hope you liked it boy that there was a lot of cuss words. But next chapter won't be as good as this in less you say this chapter was bad. But I still put in effort for you guys. Love you all hood night.