No One Hurt

I was just finishing up doing my job when I heard it.

"SHUT UP, OR I WILL END YOU FREDDY!" Montgomery gator yelled. I ran behind a wall not to be seen, I cover my mouth so that I didn't make a noise.

"Monty what is your problem!" Freddy yelled back.

"NOTHING YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT!"

"Monty is you need someone to talk to we are here," Chica said.

"SHUT IT TRASH CHICKEN!" Montgomery growled.

"HEY DONT CALL HER THAT! DUMB GATOR!" Roxxane hissed.

I was freaking out, I heard the loud heavy metal foot steps got closer. I darted farther down the hall and found a perfect hiding place. I heard the yelling get louder but then farther. I let out a loud sigh in relief. I climbed out and made my way to gator golf. The door was easily opened, I ran all over the place collecting golf balls. Then I heard it.

"Freddy trying to make me calm down, how dumb," Monty muttered. I ducked down behind a bush making sure he didn't see me. I could hear him just being angry, he was growling, and hissing. I army crawled on the floor to get to the exit. I pushed open the door and ran over to the security office.

Monty pov

Freddy wouldn't stop  asking about what was and that just got super annoying. Some how Bonnie was brought up and that wasn't to goo of a thing.

"You will never be good at lieing as bonnie ever was!" Chica yelled at me.

"I DONT WANT TO BE THAT DUMB F**KING BUNNY!" I growled. I looked back at the others, they looked worried but they just walked away from me.

I rolled my eyes then made my way to gator golf. I grabbed one of my special golf clubs. "Freddy trying to calm me down, how Dumb!" I mumble.

I heard something rusl in the bushes but I didn't mutch of it. After a few minutes of quiet, I heard the entices door open and shut. I look over and I just barely saw a hand slip through the door. I put dow my club and chaced after it. When I got out of gator golf I saw..... Y/n~. She was running, some where. I followed her to a offices. Darling you should know that you can avoid me
I walked over to the offices door, I just barely punched the the door.

Y/n pov

I

heard I bang on the security door, I startled me. I open the door and a fimalliair face  I didn't want to see, was there.

"H-hi Monty," I said nervously.

"Y/n we haven't talked in a bit haven't we?" Monty spoke softly.

"Ya what have you been up to?" I slowly backed up, getting closer to the other door.

"Why are you acting like this you know that I won't hurt you." Monty walked closer with every step you took back. He finally got close enough to wrap his tail around my leg pull me closer to him.

"Do mind me asking what your d-doing?" I hesitate to ask. He pulled his glasses down showing his eyes, but his eyes where not the normally red he had. They where lighter in color.

"Y/n look into my eyes and tell me what you feel?"
I looked away not wanting to look at his eyes. I tried pushed monty away both my hands but no use.

"Very well Monty now hand her over to me." The voice sounded like a human voice but had something over it that makes it sound robotic.
I blacked out because all of the fear that I had.

♤♧◇♡

My eyes florist open,
and what I saw, ooo I made me want to putch this rabbit lady.

"Look there Mikey, shes awake," She said.

"HOW DO YOU HIS NAME!" I yelled at my full volume. Pulling on my arms, they where chained to the chair.

"Monty helped me. Now Monty hold him." She gave Mike to Monty. "Now look at me!" She grabbed my chin making me look at her.

"Let Mike go now," I spat.

"So he is what truly matter to you not this love of yours."

"Who would that be?"

"What was his name? Oh yes Stryderman."

"Ew hes my best friend not my lover."

"Any way, it's you or him, which will it be?"

"Me or him what?" I started tearing up, I knew that it was a threat he lives or I live.

"I think you know, make your choice now!"

I let my tear roll dow my face, I knew it would be him who would live but I wanted to live, but he needed to live.

"Monty," I whisper. I heard him growl at his name. "Monty please"

"What I can't hear what your saying?" The rabbit lady said.

"MONTY PLEASE SNAP OUT IF IT!" I yelled. I looked at him he was twitching uncontrolly. He dropped Mike and walked to the rabbit lady. He picked her up and threw her across the room.

"YOU WANTED ME TO F**KING HURT THE ONE PEOPLE THAT HAS EVER CARED FOR ME!" He growled.

Mike got up and ran over to me. He hugged me tightly. "Y/n I don't want to ever leave you again!" He whined.

"I will never lat you slide from my finger again," I whispered to him. We heard another loud bang but when I finally could see past Mike, I saw Monty walking over to us with a key in his huge hand. He handed the key to Mike, Mike un locked the chains. I stood up and hugged Monty.

"Sorry for what has happened, she has been in control for a while," Monty confessed.

"Don't apologize for something you couldn't control," I whispered to Monty.

"Sis can we leave know?" Mike asked.

"Yes, yes we can. See you tomorrow Monty!" I yelled as I walked away from him. It was six am so Me and Mike where able to leave. I got to the car put Mike in got in on my side and drove to Stryderman's house.

"She got away sir."

"We well get her, just keep a low profile for now got it!?"

"Yes sir!"

To be continued....

Did you guys like that chapter please tell me I'd I need to do more and If you like it