Date With My Gator

This was suggested by onepiece7824. Thank you for the suggestion.

It was a chill night for the Pizzaplex. All the animatronics got to spend time with me, but I couldn't find monty anywhere. I check everywhere he liked to stay but nothing. I gave up and headed to the green rooms, I was going to pay Freddy a visit when I realized I hadn't checked Monty's room. Speaking of which it was quiet next to his room, which was a first. I walked in to see the place all fix up which was a surprise.

"The carpinteres did an outstanding job in here," I muttered under my breath. Recently we had people from corporate come down and do some work on the rooms and animatronics to improve there work. I this room looks like new, and the Gator on the couch made it better. Wait Gator on the couch.

"Monty! There you are, I've been looking allover for you!" I chirped. My voice startled him, he looked up at me with shock. I glanced down to his hand to see something being tucked behind his back. I acted like I didn't see it as I put Monty in to a bear hug.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I've just been thinking in my green room." Monty said. He wasn't looking me in the eye which bugged me. I sat on his knee and pulled his face to me making his eyes go to me.

"Monty, what's wrong?" I, even though I'm shorter then him now, looked him in the eyes. He was very hesitant to look at me.

"It's just me being a little nervous my little hatchling," He sighed. He rubbed his nose against mine. Then his eyes returnedto the wall be for he spoke. "I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me."

I practically jumped into the arms of this 7ft Gator.
"Monty, of course I will!" I rested my head on his chest as I heard his tail thumping behind him. I sat there watching his tail, he put his head onto mine as we sat there.

"Do you wanna go to the golf course or maybe get some food, little hatchling' Monty asked. He started playing with my hair as I was left to decide. I used my fazewatch to contact Chica to bring some pizza to Monty's room.

"Got it covered Gator boy...why'd you call me hatchling?" I asked, my head cocked to the side as I stared in to his eyes.

"Oh, the proper name for a little alligator is, hatchling. And since your small, and I love you, the name Hatchling fits you well." Monty explained. He still had his rest apon mine but he was using his left hand to pet my hair and his right hand was rubbing my back. I let out an unhappy grumble.

Monty picked me up and went into his room, he set me down on the couch, he had sat down beside me and pulled me into his lap. I leaned back into his metal chest with a heavy sigh.

"What if you were human, Monty?" I asked looking up at him. I grabbed his hand and listen to his breathing.

It took him a while to answer, he had looked away and stared at the wall. "I...I don't know...be with you most likely." He chuckled. He held me close to him with his arm.

I smiled gently with a soft giggle, I closed my eyes and relaxed enjoying my time with him. Suddenly I was moved, I opened my eyes and saw that we were laying down. Monty had his hand on my hair, the other on wrapped around my waist while his tail wrapped around my leg.

There was no noise besides our breathing, which was oddly comforting. I cuddled into him more, my legs tangled with his, my arm around one of his (I couldn't fit them around him).

"I love you Montgomery Gator." I said softly with a gentle sigh. I gently placed a kiss on his chest.

In return he kissed the top of my head. "I love you too Hatchling." He was speaking gently. He made sure we were closed. I couldn't move even if I wanted too.

Sorry this chapter is late and short, if I need to write in my blood for forgiveness, I will