CHAPTER IX

Irene's POV

It's been a week now since school started, for Amy. I've been busy with work. Any update from Seulgi? Well, none. I haven't heard from her since that night. I asked Amy once, why she was not bothering me to drive her to Seulgi, she just said Seulgi's not home. Here I thought we're gonna talk. If I had known, I would've pushed through the conversation that night.

"Mom!" I look up to see Amy entering my office with her dad following from behind. She went up to me and give me hug.

"How's school?" I said as I kissed her forehead. I saw Suho sat on the couch and put Amy's things on the table. Amy sat on my lap

"It was the same as usual, but mom!" She exclaimed. I chuckled. And what got her so excited now?

"What is it love?" I asked.

"Mommy's home and..." Amy is still talking after hearing what she said first, I think I became deaf. She's back. I don't know but I sort of miss her. Is she still willing to talk to me? I was stopped in my thoughts when suddenly Amy was asking me. "So?" I look at her with confusion. "You were not listening Mom!"

"Sorry love. my mind was just off to somewhere." I said. Amy just pouted.

"Or someone?" I heard Suho said. I turn to look at him and he has this teasing look. "I heard from Amy that you're dating someone already. And based from your reaction, I think I already know who this person is." Damn! Suho, don't you dare! I glared at him and she just chuckled "Amy was asking you if she can sleep over at her Mommy Seulgi's house tonight." I look at Amy after I heard that.

"Of course you can love. I'll drive you there after I'm done here" I said. Amy smiled at me widely and said thank you.

"I can drive her there." I was shocked at what Suho said. A teasing smile is still plastered on his face. "It'll take long if you'll still wait for your mom. I'm sure you miss your Mommy Seulgi so much. Why don't we just get your things now and I'll drive you there, so that you can see her already." I could kill him right now! I look at Amy and she looked very tempted by her father's offer. Amy faced me, Jebal...

"Alright! Mom, it looks like I have to go now." She kissed me on my cheek and started to walk to her father, that I'm silently cursing by now. He started picking up her things.

"Bye Irene." I just glared at him. God! Aren't friends suppose to be supportive? Why is he not? He laugh. "I think your mom is angry at me Amy, she kept glaring." He said to our daughter. Amy faced me and I give her a smile.

"That's because you're teasing her Dad! Stop teasing her for having someone. If she will tease you for not having someone, it will be the end of you. Let's go already. Bye, Mom" then Amy went out and left her father dumbfounded at what she just said. I laugh so hard. Amy opened the door again. "Dad! Palii!!!" Suho followed.

"Suho don't kill her! She's still your daughter." I shouted before they closed the door. Now that was fun but my chance of seeing her today just flew away, thanks to Suho.

Seulgi's POV

I just came back from my last mission. Yes, last. Wendy said she will let me resign already, and that's because she's resigning as well. I don't know how she convinced her father to let her, but what's important is she's letting me. Wendy's family actually owns the Agency, that's why she's in control of the it.

I called Amy once I've arrived. I miss that kid already. Good thing school ended already, when I called her. She said she will ask her mom if she could sleep over. I really wish Joohyun would agree and drive Amy here. I still have to talk to her. And just right on time I heard my door bell ring. The moment I opened the door I received a hug. I lowered my self to her to get a better position in hugging this little one.