Battles

Uh...ridiculous amount of Korean in this chapter lol
------------------------------------------------------

"You sure you're okay Princey?"

Ross nodded slowly as they made their way to Richie's house. He was still a little shaky but it wasn't the worst interaction he'd had with Alisha.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" he replies

"And you sure you don't want me to tell Adam about that?"

"Yeah, don't. He'll just try to deal with it himself and that'll only make more problems"

"Your Dad isn't usually someone to cause a scene" Richie replied, looking at his best friend with concern in his eyes "I just...I'm worried about you"

"It's fine. Trust me, if it gets any worse I'll tell him"

Richie grabs Ross' hand instinctively, pulling him slightly closer and catching the smaller teen's gaze.

"Do you promise?" he asks quietly "Promise me"

"I promise Richard" Ross replies "But you should go, before your own dad gets home"

Ross quickly pulls his hand away, fighting the faint heat coming to his cheeks. Dammit, even when Richie wasn't trying to embarrass him or joke flirt it still brought a blush to his cheeks. The dude was one hell of a smooth talker.

"Ugh..." Richie groaned, looking at the door to his house "I...guh"

Ross raised an eyebrow, giggling.

"Uhm, you planning to go inside?"

"Only if my prince tells me to!" He says quickly, before looking over with a pleading expression "Please say no, please give me a reason not to go home tonight! It's gonna suck!"

Ross broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

"Well, unfortunately your prince has other things to be doing tonight. So that's gonna be a no Richie"

The taller teen groaned loudly, throwing his hands up into the air dramatically.

"Betrayal~!"

Ross gasped in mock offense.

"Dare you suggest I would ever betray you Richie! You'd have to mess up pretty bad"

Richie just winked.

"I know."

They stand there in silence for a minute before Ross folds his arms.

"Richard. Inside"

"You could...just go home...?"

"If I leave, you'll never go inside"

"I could just leave after you do"

"But you won't because you'll get hyper fixated on something"

"But if I never go insi-"

"Richie"

"Yes...?"

Ross snickers slightly before waving his hand dismissively and saying:

"When I came to walk to school with you this morning, your room was a mess, are you gonna even be able to find your controller in that mess?"

"....Princey no"

"Jeez, how are you gonna distract yourself with-"

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Goddamn it Ross! Don't use my own frustrations against me!!" he turns on his heel and starts storming towards the door "I'll talk to you late-"