Back in action

Richie hadn't expected to find what he did when he went to the surf spot that morning. The same ghostly figure trying to break into the building, he now recognised her.

It can't be though, that doesn't make any sense....

Maria had called him, finding herself disoriented and apparently somewhere on the other side of angel grove. She didn't seem to know how she'd gotten there nor exactly where she was. But then she just...suddenly hung up.

Thank god he has a good memory, based on her short enough description he could guess she was somewhere near the surf spot.

Of course...then he came to face this woman again...and he could tell now...though her behavior and appearance offered some difference...this was Maria. And then...The Power Rangers showed up...and Ross, oddly enough.

He creeps around the back of the building, seeing Ross helping his co-workers out with the strange golem creatures.

"Go guys!!"

"Ross, how do you know the Power Rangers?" his manager asks with a curious frown.

"Uhm...well, I-I don't know them personally, but I got saved by them back in Ore Beach last year and I was walking n-nearby and saw what was going on...they were heading this way anyway so I pointed them in the right direction!" Ross replies as quickly as he can "Now go!"

Richie watched him release a loud sigh of relief before he quickly called out.

"¡Hola, Ross!"

Ross' eyes widened in surprise, looking at him.

"R-Richie!? Yeogiyo, what are you eve-"

"Got a call from Maria, she was actin' super weird...then I showed up here and....saw that" he replies "That isn't...Maria...is it?"

Ross frowns, looking over at the commotion.

"Uhm...that's the thing, do you want an honest answer...?"

"Honest"

"Yeah...It...kinda is..."

Richie's eyes darted between the fight and his best friend.

"Uhm...explanation?!"

"It's a...pretty long one" Ross replies "Do you want it now or...do you want it...later?"

"Short one now?"

"Uh...Maria's possessed sort of...by like...an ancient spirit? That's the short of it."

"Can we do anything? Or...do we leave this to the power rangers?" Richie questions.

"I...I don't know. I...think she recognised me, last time...but...I wouldn't get involved, she definitely thinks you're someone you're not and she still thinks the Jewelite Rangers are traitors too so..."

"So...wait here?"

"Yeah for now...unless it looks like they need help."

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh couldn't help but smile behind his helmet, it had only been a year since that power had been on his side. But still...he missed it and it was nice not feeling that faint strain from using it. Good to know he was back to acting perfectly.

He raises his hands up.

"Alright, Emerald! Guardian of Honour! Lend me your Knowledge! Emerald Lance!"

A flash of green shoots down from the sky, forming his long lance in his hands. Josh twirls it around a little before pointing at Mariah.

"Is this enough proof?"