01

"𝗔 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

Friday NightJune 2, 202310:00 PM

Friday Night
June 2, 2023
10:00 PM

Sahara sat at her vanity doing her makeup while outlining her lips when she heard her best friend yell from outside her door making her stop her movements.

"Sah hurry your sexy up!" Mila shouted from outside of the door making her roll her eyes.

"Mila I'm coming stop rushing me and stop yelling in my damn house." Sahara yelled back turning back to the mirror finishing her lips, after she got finished outlining them she went in with her Chanel 31 Le Rouge lipstick in the color Rouge Byzantin applying it to her lips.

After she was satisfied with how her makeup came out she touched up her edges since they started sweating out a little her hair was in a Jet black side part wig that was curled.

After she got her hair under control she took off her Versace robe sliding on her seamless jumpsuit in black which she quickly started to regret as it was hard to put on making her get frustrated.

"Mila!" She called out as she started to hear her foot steps get closer.

"What's wrong?" Mila asked coming inside the room seeing Sahara struggling making her laugh.

"Can you help me please instead of laughing." Sah rolled her eyes.

Nodding her head muffling her laugher, Mila walked towards Sahara helping her with her outfit when she noticed why she was struggling to put it on in the first the place, the jumpsuit was inside out.

"Bitch! You had it on wrong that's why you're struggling." Mila laughed turning the outfit the correct way. "Try now." She gave her back the outfit which to her surprise she had on right this time.

Sah breathed out a sigh of relief, "Girl thanks because I didn't know what was wrong." She added turning around in the mirror to see how it looked on her.

She took notice on how the outfit highlighted her curves, although Sahara was petite she had a body which she loved. The outfit was an off the shoulder jumpsuit, in the middle there were small holes showing off her cleavage.