03

Sahara woke up the next morning around ten o'clock, she was still feeling a little tired but decided to get up and start getting ready

She first checked her phone for any notifications or phone calls.

Today was June 3rd, the day she  would be looking at some properties for her upcoming boutique.

She sat her phone back on the stand and stretched while walking into the bathroom. She turned the shower on feeling the water to see if it was hot enough, she then stripped out of her clothes getting in.

She stayed in for about thirty minutes making sure she got every crook and cranny then got out wrapping her towel around her body.

She went inside her room drying off then sitting on her bed rubbing lotion on her legs and arms then applied more on the rest of her body.

After she brushed her teeth and washed face she then applied moisturizer on her face once she was done.

Making her way back into her room she sat down on her vanity texting the group chat back with her Mila and India in it, after she sat her phone down looking in mirror debating if she wanted to do her makeup or not.

After debating for a few moments she settled on only doing her lashes, once those were on she outlined her lips with a a dark brown lip pencil then adding a coat of clear lipgloss on her lips from her cosmetics line.

Now for the hard part would be finding an outfit.

Sah was in her walk-in closet for about twenty minutes trying to find something to put on after throwing all her clothes around.

I don't know why I pulled this shit out knowing I gotta put it back up, She thought.

Sahara finally found an outfit which was an all white bodysuit from Fashion Nova, she paired it with her Yeezy's and her black Telfar.

Her hair was still in the same style she had in a few days ago but she was feeling lazy today making her just put her hair up in a claw clip, she left two strands of hair out curling them.

Once she was done she stared at herself in the mirror definitely liking the look.

She grabbed her black cropped jean jacket just in case she may need it she then put her phone inside her purse grabbing her house and car keys, leaving out locking the door behind her.

She made her way to the elevator pressing the button, she was all the way on the tenth floor meanwhile the elevator was on the fifth making her suck her teeth.

Sahara waited a few minutes when she heard the elevator door open making her look up seeing a middle aged women, she greeted her as she got inside.

She clicked the garage button on the elevator making the doors close.