07

Two weeks later

Today marked the 20th of June, which made today's date two weeks that Killa and Sahara have been talking. Since the house party the two have been texting and FaceTiming each other none stop.

The two were now on first name basis since Killa finally told Sahara his first name after Sahara kept pressing him out about it and refused to call him by his street name.

At first Sahara trust issues were getting in the way due to her past which was making it hard for her to knock some of her walls down but she tried to not let that effect what her and Killa got going, she didn't wanna scare him away.

Although in reality it only had been two weeks that the two have gotten to know each other, they vibed so well that you would've thought they had been known each other.

It was still to early to see if the two were going to last but she tried to not overthink as much.

It was still fresh.

"Who got you over there smiling sis?" India tried to take a peak at her phone from the other side of the table but she moved her phone just in time.

"You already know who it is Nene, look at how she over there smiling." Mila playfully rolled her eyes while stealing a piece of chicken off of Sah's plate making her slap her hand.

Over the course of the last two weeks Killa learned a lot about Sahara including her overthinking and anxiety that she struggled with.

He would constantly reassured her that he would never do her wrong on purpose, and so far he kept his word but that could always change.

"Y'all wanna go into Louis Vuitton next? I seen these cute ass slides in there that I wanna get." Sahara asked while eating some of her hibachi then looked up at the girls.

The trio were having a girls day which wouldn't be completed unless they ended it with food and shopping.

They got up early this morning to get their nails, lashes and hair done and now they were at the mall. Throughout the past week they hardly seen each other due to them being busy with their own personal lives and they all understood that, but they still missed each other.

They still made time for each other but they feel like they don't get to see each other as much, it only been a week but still. They were used to being up under each other everyday but they all still had lives.

"Definitely! And after we can go into Savage X Fenty." India chimed in while taking a sip of her sweet tea.

Mila smirked and looked over at Sah to see if she had caught on. "You trying to be a lil freak for Dre, huh?" Sah smirked lifting up a brow.

"Girl hush! Nobody ain't say nothing about Dre." India laughed covering her face in Mila's shoulder making the girls laugh.

As Killa and Sah's relationship progressed so did their friends.