06

Sahara fixed herself up in the bathroom for the second time tonight before she walked out of the basement and made her way back into the living room and took a seat back on the couch

"Girl you good? I was starting to get worried about you India looked at her waiting for her to answer.

"Yeah I'm good." She assured her friend while looking around until her eyes locked on Kelian seeing he was already looking at her.

"Mhm." India mumbled while looking between the two seeing their eyes were already on each other.

Sahara bit her lip nervously then turned back towards India, she then noticed Mila wasn't with them.

"Where Mia?" She asked changing the subject, still looking around to spot her.

The next few words that came out of India's mouth shocked her.

"She went somewhere with Xavier." India replied casually causing her friend's eyes to go wide.

"Wait what? When the fuck did that happen?" Her brows furrowed, she wasn't expecting to hear this.

"Right after you had left, they kept throwing glances at each other."

"Well shit." Sah had a surprised expression on her face at the news she just heard.

It wasn't like she didn't see it coming, since Draco was Mila's type all the way but she still didn't see it coming.

It was definitely unexpected.

"Hold on I'll be right back." India placed her hand on Sah leg before standing up.

she followed her friend with her eyes to see where she was going and she turned around seeing she was going somewhere with Draco.

These bitches really left me by myself, she thought to herself.

Sah just stayed her lonely ass right on the couch going on her phone to ease the awkwardness in the room since she was now by herself on the couch.

She was too invested in her phone to hear that someone was talking to her until she felt weight occupied the seat next to her, making her look up.

She looked up and seen Killa staring up at her, she rolled her eyes and decided to be petty by scooting over a little in her seat.

Sah was still mad at him for getting her turned on and then leaving.

"You can't hear or sum?" Killa asked making her roll her eyes again, she continued to act like she couldn't hear him going back on her phone.

"Ya ass keep rolling your eyes watch they gon' get stuck one day."

"And you're not funny." She side eyed him then put her attention back on her phone.