04

Thursday NightJune 7th

Thursday Night
June 7th

Throughout the rest of the week Sahara was constantly meeting up with the Realtor for preparations about the upcoming boutique.

She finally settle on a location after thinking long and hard.

Now it was time for the difficult part which was designing, Sah had a lot of creative ideas for the boutique she just didn't know which one to go with. It was currently a Saturday night and her and her best friends were all on Group FaceTime .

"Bitch! What are you even talking about?" india said through the FaceTime call, They were all cracking jokes and talking shit about each other.

"Bitch I don't even know my damn self!" she said which made all of them laugh, "y'all wanna go somewhere tonight?" India asked.

"It depends where you tryna go?" Sah asked while grabbing her phone and walking into the kitchen.

"Y'all remember the boy Draco I was telling y'all about?"

Throughout the past month India has been seeing a certain someone even when they had went out last Friday which was why she was turning people down, neither one of the girls has seen how he fully looked the only thing they could see was his hair and how tall he was from the 'No face no case' pictures India shows them.

"Awe yeah the one that had you smiling and blushing." Sah teased while India covered her face.

"Yess and you kept telling us about him and shit!" Mila said through the phone.

"Okay okay y'all chill y'all making me smileee." India said while smiling.

"Aww our best friend in love!" Sah said which made all three girls laugh.

"No I'm nottt, anyway him and his friends throwing a block party later on tonight and I got invited and he told me I could bring my friends and you know everybody and they damn momma gone be there."

"And you want us to come?" Mila said making the other two duck their teeth knowing she knew the answer.

"Duh Mia, I swear your ass act clueless, I be thinking something off up in there." India snickered.

"Bitch whatttt!" Sah said laughing hard.

"Lil hoe not to much on me and it's the size of them damn itty bitty bras your ass be wearing" Mila said while trying to hold her laughter.

"I cannot with y'all, but I'm down what time it start?" Sahara asked

"Yeah im down too." Mila tapped on the screen.

"He told me it started at 10:00." India sent the flyer in the groupchat making the girls click on it.

Sah looked down at herphone and the time read 8:30 pm,"Bitch it's 8:30 let me go get ready "Sah got up going in her room.