05

Few Minutes Before

"Nigga ain't that's the girl who beat the shit outta asia ass at the club?" Draco asked while laughing.

"Yeah that's her." Kelian said while eyeing Sahara across the room, he scanned her from head to toe liking exactly what he seen.

Little did everybody know all hell was about to break loose due to one of Killa's workers came up beside him and said "She look good as hell." He didn't even know what came over him he was protective over a female that he barely knew.

Killa wasn't even in the mood to have a party he really just wanted to smoke and be by himself but he was definitely glad he came now.

Killa chuckled, "you just fucked up." Draco laughed from behind Killa already knowing what was about to happen.

"Which one you talking about?" He asked knowing exactly who he was talking about he just wanted to him say it.

"The one in the black skirt, Ima go get on that." The worker licked his lips while being oblivious to what was about to happen to him.

Everyone knew Killa was trigger happy and short tempered, Killa was known for being ruthless and that was the reason no one dared to step up, a few people tried to snake out him but they didn't succeed.

The truth was Killa was already in a shitty mood about something that happened earlier and by his worker saying that just put the icing on the cake for him.

He didn't having a problem catching a body tonight.

Killa chuckled, "Ima give ya goofy ass five seconds." He said while inhaling the smoke in his mouth.

The boy just stared at him looking at him confused, "For what?"

"To get the fuck away from me and leave this fucking shit or ima put a bullet through your skull." He stated calmly meanwhile Draco and Zay was laughing behind him.

Kelian passed the blunt to Draco before he stood up.

"Listen man I don't want any trouble, i-i'm s-sorry he tried to say but Killa just chuckled and took the gun from his head and hit him in face knocking the man down. He motioned for one of his men to come over, "Take this nigga outta here." He tucked the gun back in his pants as the men nodded and did as Killa said.

"Yo, you dead wrong." Draco and Zay laughed, while Killa just shrugged him off and started to roll up again like nothing happened.
—————-
Meanwhile

The trio was in the living room inside of the house, people just kept showing up and running in and out of the house.

"I need a damn drink." Mia plopped down on the couch leaning her head down on India, after India had broke the news to the girls Sah didn't say anything else after that.