~ Chapter 1 ~

TW: Swearing </3

~ Quackity / Alex's POV ~

I woke up with a splitting headache, up until i remembered what i did the night before. 'Oh yeah, studied till 3 for some reason...' I tsked and got up from bed, still in a black baggy shirt and jeans.

"Sweetie, I made some pancakes if you want some..." Mom said while softly knocking on the door, "Your father is still asleep if youd like to head to school.." she added and I could hear her steps fading away. 

'Oh right, dad. I hated him, he abused my mom all the time, especially when he was drunk. He never touched me, only used harsh words. Probably because i beat the shit out of him when i caught him trying to touch my little sister. Not in a weird way, he tried to hit her.'

I smiled and put on a blue adidas sweater with black sweatpants, along with my LAFD beanie. 'Signature look!'

Heading downstairs I saw my mom on the phone, 'most likely with my aunt.' Sitting down at the table there was a plate there for me already. I began to eat it until i looked at the time, '6:36'. 

I quickly finished up and grabbed my bag, along with my phone. "Bye mom, call me if dad does something really bad!" She looked up at me and waved as I walked out the door, shutting it behind me.

'I wanted to get to school before 6:45, that's when the one and only Wilbur comes. I hate that guy, so much. Why? He was actually my best friend, before high school started. Then he became this hot popular guy, of course he wanted cool friends and apparently i wasn't on that list. What a bitch huh? I was his only friend through out middle school, and now he beats the crap outta me when he sees me, or at least his friends do. He just calls me out and threatens me, he doesnt have the heart to hurt me, thats something his friend group knew as well as me. but Wilbur had a werid way with me, he would always half flirt with me. Honestly i had a slight crush, only because he was hella good looking nothing more though, i still hate him.' 

~ After the 10 minute walk to school ~

I opened the double doors and started my way through the somewhat empty hall, checking the time it was 6:52. While in the time i looked down for just a few seconds i ran into someone.

I fell to the ground because I'm an idiot and was half running. "Shit man, I didn't see-" looking up to see who it was, it was of course Sapnap. My ex, i didn't like him he always ignored me, same with Karl.

"yeah whatever" he turned and walked towards his friend group, it contained of Karl, Clay and George. 

Sapnap was friends with Wilbur, but he was never around. Wilbur would always wander away and get in trouble. Although he was the hot popular guy, he was also the freak or insane guy. He tried to burn the school down once. 

'Still hates me for some reason?' I still didn't understand why Sapnap hated me so much, but i didn't care, i just returned the same energy back. Probably the problem but whatever. 

Getting up and dusting myself off, I could hear whispering around me. Rolling my eyes and continuing my way to my locker. 

All the sudden someone else bumped into me from behind this time.

"What the fuck is up with people bumping into me?!" I turned around annoyed already and id only been to school for not even 5 minutes. Of course. Wilbur.

"Jesus someones cranky." Wilbur sassed and rolled his eyes.

"What do you want? Or did you 'accidentally' bump into me?" I sassed and turned once again making my way to my locker. Wilbur was following me. 

"Why are you following me?" I said and found my locker and opened it beginning to put stuff in it.

"Your interesting" Wilbur responded while leaning against the locker against mine.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I shut my locker and looked at Wilbur who was staring me down. "Staring much?" 

Wilbur let out a laugh, "Your hot when your cranky" He smirked. I felt my face heat up a bit and i rolled my eyes trying to distract myself.

"well stop being creepy about it and go find some girl to play with" Wilbur frowned and took his attention off me. 

"Alright fine, Mr. Quackity, i will go play with a girl, but only because you told me to" Wilbur smiled and turned around, walking away. 'Why is he like this..'

I turned and headed off to my first class, it was math and i suck at that. Luckily i dozed off through half of it so i didn't have to suffer. Getting up i went out and back to my locker, where Wilbur was already waiting for me. 'hes. so. ANNOYING.'

"Alexis! How lovely it is to see yo-" shushing him up with a finger over his mouth to silence him. 

"why are up my ass today?" Wilbur would always be busy with other things, honestly he hardly even purposely tried to see me. But something was off about him today, he was around more than usual, and talking to me without cursing. I of course couldn't say the same.

"I am not! I'm just checking up on an old friend" He remarked and smiled brightly. 

"Wilbur, we aren't friends..?" I grabbed open my locker and pulled out my phone, relieved there was no messages or calls from my mother. 

"Aww we aren't? Then ill make us friends, maybe even more.." He looked me up and down and smirked. "The fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to hit on me?" I felt some blush creep onto my face so i simply looked away.

"Maybe" He responded and i looked at him with a very confused expression.

"So your going from best friends, to ignore and hate each other for about 3 years or 2 years and now your flirting with me?" I questioned, i could see through the lies he said but, i couldn't see any.

"Suppose so, but only for the fun of it" He nodded looked unsure of his own answer, I was relieved, i couldn't get into that stuff currently, especially with him. 

"Only for the fun of it? I'm not a toy and wont let you get away with it if you think i am" I looked at him, not realizing we were making direct eye contact.

"Nah, maybe because i like it, but Ill take my leave now for its almost class time!" I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk. 

"Goodbye cutie!" I blushed so hard at that comment and hurried to my next class leaving the brunnette there with his thoughts.

~ Skipping to lunch time ~

"Ok class your dismissed." I heard the teacher say, i grabbed my stuff and quickly went out the door and made my way to the cafeteria. 

Of course again, I was confronted by Wilbur, he kept showing up out of the blue. "What is it Wilbur?"

haha cliffhanger, ill publish a chapter per day if i can! But thats it for this chapter, and im wondering if i should make bad and skeppy students and use them later on in the story, or if bad should be a teacher. ahh help!

REMEMBER YOUR AMAZING, take a break and take a sip of water! I heard its good for you! <3

Word count ( not including this ) : 1196 

Jan 22, 2022