~ Chapter 5 ~

~ Alex's POV ~

It was around 5:32, I had to go Wilbur's house at 6 to watch whatever movie we were supposed to watch, not sure what movie.

I was actually pretty excited to go, I continue walking to his house. He has a big house, I've forgotten what it looks like because i haven't been there in so long.

I quickly check my phone to see if the house that stood before me was the correct one. Sure enough it was, it was really nice.

Walking up to the front door, I ring the doorbell. A taller blonde boy answered, must've been Tommy. 

"oh, hey Alex" I smile towards him, he smiled lazily.

"is Wilbur home? We we're supposed to do something." Tommy rolled his eyes at my question, and stepped away from the door leaving room for me to walk in.

"yeah yeah his upstairs in his bedroom. Do do anything to sus on your date" he said sturnly and crossed his arms. I laughed and walked inside.

"we wont.. we're not that close" I giggled and walked over to the stairs, but turned around before going up. "What door again?"

Tommy looked up at me after closing the front door, "Third". He nodded and waved a finger towards it. I nodded and mumbled a small thanks.

Beginning to walk up the stairs I quickly walked over to the door, I knocked. Didn't wanna open it while he was changing or something. 

"Yeah? Who is it? I told you Tommy, I put your gaming chair in the front yard! Get over it." I laughed at the british answer. Opening the door and peaking in, he was sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. 

"I...don't think my names Tommy-" I replied and walked towards him, plopping myself next to him on his bed. He turned his phone off and turned his head towards me.

I just smiled, he smiled back. "What movie do you wanna watch?" he asked me. I sat in silence for a moment trying to think of a movie. 

"how about...hmm...'The Disc Saga' I heard thats good!" he nodded and stood up, holding a hand out for me. I grabbed it and stood up as well. "Sure, I've gotta ask my brother, he has all the movie discs in the house for some reason." I laughed and responded with an OK. 

Wilbur was now gone, he left to go to Tommy's room. I stood in silence waiting for him to come back.

~

Wilbur came back into the room with a movie disc in his hand. He was smiling and stood in front of me, "Shall we watch the movie now?" I nodded, he had grabbed my hand and was pulling me with him out of his room and towards a different room that was just down the hall a bit.

He opened the door and stepped aside, allowing me to walk in first. I walked into the room, it was very dark and had a huge screen on one wall, along with some movie theater looking seats. 

"You've got your own movie theater aye?" I asked and laughed under my breathe. He walked in after me and closed the door behind me. Now the room was quite dark. 

"yup, small but cool" I nodded and took a seat in the second row, there we're only 2 rows with  4 seats in each. I rolled my eyes at the rich room.

"I'll put the disc in, one second" Wilbur said as he walked over to the screen and opened a small door that was hidden in the walls. I raised an eyebrow and put my attention on the screen as it began to turn on. 

Then suddenly the title cut scene (or whatever its called-) was on. Wilbur pressed play and shut the small door. He walked over to me and sat down next to me. 

He turned to me, "do you want popcorn? I can go make some if you want!" he smiled brightly and waved his head towards the door leading back into the hallway. 

"Sure!" I laughed and smiled. He got up and walked out of the room, the movie had began to play. 

~

A few minutes later Wilbur came back in with a big bowl of popcorn. "Do you have enough?" I laughed sarcastically. I giggled and walked over to me, sitting down once again. 

"Nah, couldn't fit it all to be honest" He joked and put his attention on the movie. I reached over to the popcorn bowl on his lap, grabbing a handful of popcorn. I let out a small laugh, and I rolled my eyes. 

He smiled.

I don't know what I've been feeling lately, whenever I'm around Wilbur I get happy, and feel butterfly's in my stomach. I think I like him, more than friends, but I'm not sure..

I'll have to see how it goes i guess..

haha chapter 5 is finally out- ANYWAY. Pls pls go read my new storyy its better and has more backround, its called I Still Hate You. :> should be under my profile! Anyway cya  and srry its short-

Word count : 867

oh and luv you all <3333

please, stop being more talented than me, i get it you amazing! Sorry but its the truth-