~ Chapter 4 ~

TW: Swearing, slight obsession

~ Wilbur's POV ~

I sat in my fathers office thinking. I know i was making it obvious i had a thing for Alex, but I couldn't keep it down anymore, I liked him, A LOT. I had showed him the spot on the library, i never showed anyone that  before. 

"What are you thinking about Wil?" my dad asked while finishing filing some papers. I brought my attention back to reality and looked at my father. 

"Nothing, just have some homework I've gotta do." I responded quickly and heard the door behind me open. A blonde British boy came in, it was my brother, Tommy. 

"That's funny Wilbur, you weren't in any of your classes today.." He said and watched me sit there. "oh uh, I... Yeah i don't have a good reason.." I hear snickering coming from behind me as Tommy sat in the chair to my left in front of my dads desk. "Shut up Tommy.." I rolled my eyes and started fidgeting with my fingers. 

"What? You skipped all your classes to go do what?" I glanced at him giving him a nasty look. "Wilbur." My dad said with an annoyed tone in his voice. 

I leaned back in the chair and watched my do his thing. "You guys can go home if you want, Techno is staying back to tutor some kid" Tommy stood up and left, "Alright, cya later dad.." I got up and followed behind Tommy. 

"Hey Wilbur" Tommy said and looked at me. "What?" He smiled goofily. 

"Next time you ditch classes can you bring me with??" He asked getting his hopes up. 

"No" He frowned and started to fake pout. "Shut up Tomathy, your acting like a child" 

He punched my arm lightly "Please wilby!! I wont tell dad it was you! Ill make up some lame excuse!" He pleaded. 

"Your just looking for trouble to get yourself into" He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes as we walked home.

~ 30 MINUTES LATER ~

Arriving at our house, we lived in a 2 story house. It was fairly big but enough to say we had a lot of money. 

Inside i went to the bathroom and got ready to get a shower, looking in the mirror my hair is brown. I was naturally a really light blonde, but it didn't suite me so i dyed it during half of middle school. Since I was still like 12 I did a shit job.

I had brown hair but missed a small clump of hair so i had a blonde streak of hair. Although it was blonde it looked white because of how light my hair was. 

I took a shower and layed down in my bed. I let sleep take over me. 

~ A WEEK PASSED BY, THE SAME THING HAPPENED EVERYDAY || THEY SKIPPED SCHOOL TO GO TO THE LIBRARY ROOF ~

~ Quackity / Alex's POV || also the next day ~

Wilbur and I have been getting along a lot. My feelings for him were growing stronger every time i saw him. I wanted to tell him how I feel, but I don't want to. 

I put my shoes on and headed out to school, when i got there i was pulled to the side into a closet. 

I shuffled and pushed whoever it was away and turned around. It was Wilbur, I realized my hands were on his chest and he was really close to my face.

"oh sorry Wilbur" He smiled and laughed a little bit. "Its fine, I came out of no where anyway.." We stood there watching each other do nothing. 

I didn't realize he slid his hands around my waist. "So Alex.. what do you wanna do today? Anything planned or no?" I looked at him confused on why he wanted to know.