◃◂ paubaya ▸▹

Requested by: Aby_1017 hope you like it.

Cheers to 300 followers, I love you all, maraming salamat <33 (Thank you so much)

ENJOY HUMANS!

[Tagalog Version]

[English Version]

Your POV

"Natasha, do you take Y/N to be your lawful wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

Two words had left her mouth, yet it didn't feel right.

I looked into her eyes, deeply, as if looking for something, for love, i'd be fooling myself if I said I saw nothing, because Natasha was the most perfect lovable person that every other girl or boy could've wanted or wished for, and she ended up with me, I was lucky, 'cause having her by my side made everything perfect and safe, and most of all, everything felt like home.

The only problem was me.

I didn't expect it to change, I didn't want it to change, but somewhere along those lines, napagod ako. She's always there, present all the time and there wasn't a day where she was busy, she's always doing everything right for me - for us, and sometimes too much, and maybe, that's where it all change.

Change was good for couples, but for us, change became the breaking point, not for her, but for me.

At first, I got bored, yeah, it sucks, but I did. I was looking for excitement and spark - I know that in relationships that 'spark' will eventually fade, but instead of fighting it, I looked for a spark - to my mistake, I searched at a wrong person, and there's no better explanation why I did what I did. Why did I look for someone else, when Natasha was there? How did I end up in someone elses arms?

The answer was, I needed it.

And Natasha was too blinded to see, or maybe, she just let me because deep down she was also tired and bored, and I wish she wasn't. I wish she faught, I wish she stopped me and talked me out of it, because - maybe - at some point - it would still be her, and I want it to be her, 'till death do us part.

She was still standing in front of me, but this time we were alone, inside a room that could have been the place where the priest would say 'kiss the bride' but it never happened.

I looked up at her to meet her emerald green eyes that was still gleaming for hope, that maybe I would say the things she wanted to hear, but deep down she knows that what she would hear was the opppsite.