◃◂ secrets ▸▹

"Momma!" your daughter cried outloud, enough to be heard around the house. You immediately stood up in a beat as worry replaced your busy mind, making your way to where she was.

"Yes, bumblebee?" You cooed, voice sounding soft and warm as your eyes landed to your four year old daughter, holding a calendar while pointing at the number fourteen.

"It's Valentine's!" She exclaimed and you let out a sigh of relief, knowing that she was fully okay.

"It is," You agreed, smiling as you did, but then her face fell.

"You don't have a date," She pouted, which caused you to giggle as you crouched down to pick her up in your arms.

"Who told you that momma don't have one?" You questioned, eyes fixated on your little girl that was completely a carbon copy of you.

She furrowed her eyebrows,
" 'Cause you're single, it's enough for me to know that you don't have any dates, plus, single people are lonely." You gaped at her words but she only smiled innocently.

"I'am not lonely, missy," you stated firmly as you stopped walking in the middle of the hallway. "You know why momma isn't lonely? 'Cause she has you." You tickled her sides, sending her into a pit of laughter that filled the peacefulness of the house, and you love how that sounds.

"You haven't even asked me out." She crossed her arms in front of her chest, trying to look bossy even though her cheeks were flushed.

"Is that so?" you arched an eyebrow and she nodded. "Okay then, Ms. Lilliana L/N, will you go out on a date with me? Your mother?" She giggled in response, pinching both sides of your cheeks.

The rest of the day was spent just inside your house with your daughter as you two did everything that can be done, cleaning, dancing, singing, eating, playing, watching random movies, and most of all decorating the whole place with red even though no one was coming.

Natasha slipped from your thoughts during those time which was a first since you were always bothering her with calls or texts or sometimes visit her at the compound, mainly being an annoying girlfriend.

Your phone then begins ringing for the fiftieth time today since you ignored every single call that was coming from anyone, but you didn't know that it was actually Natasha all along. You picked it up and hit the accept button, as you walked out of the kitchen where your daughter was sat on top of the kitchen counter, eating the icing of the chocolate cake that you two baked.

"Hello, girlfriend." You greeted, teasingly but you recieved a scoff. Oh no. You looked away from your daughter since this phone call was about to get carzy. "Baby, is there something wrong? " Your oblivious ass panicked as if you were that innocent.

"I'm standing outside of your front porch." She blurts out, sounding unimpressed by what you said. "Open the door," She demanded, now sounding pissed. You swallowed thickly as you cautiously made your way to the door.

Truth was, she didn't know any of this, she didn't know you have a daughter, mainly because you were afraid to tell her and that if you did she'd leave and you didn't want that to happen.

Taking in a deep breath, you opened the door slightly, poking your head out of it. There it was, Natasha had her arms crossed infront of her, looking at you in disbelief.

"Are you hiding something from me?" The redhead questioned.

"No, why would I do?" You answered, holding back your panic, as you covered it up with an awkward forced giggle.

"Well, first of, I didn't get any greetings the whole day! Second, you've been ignoring my calls from the last twenty four hours since yesterday, and third, you're acting weird!" Her demeanor changed as she grew more furious. "Now, let me in," she added, demandingly and you stayed by at the door.