03

Yeji woke up early in the morning because the school needed her early today. Nakapag pahinga naman siya ng ayos last weekend kaya she's in her decent mood right now. It's monday and she needs alot of energy today because she feels like there are alot of things to do today.

While preparing herself for school she remembers that she and her boyfriend is still not in good terms. Pag uwi niya kasi kinabukasan from party 18 missed calls from her boyfriend ang sumalubong sakaniya. He even flooded her with messages. Dahil sa pagmamadali that night nalimutan na niyang magpaalam sa nobyo because they're running late.

She tried to say sorry to her boyfriend, Yeonjun but the guy is still mad at her and she understands it

She tried to say sorry to her boyfriend, Yeonjun but the guy is still mad at her and she understands it. Yeonjun is from a different City but yet he still made some effort para lang magkita sila ngunit wala siya and she feels bad for him.

 Yeonjun is from a different City but yet he still made some effort para lang magkita sila ngunit wala siya and she feels bad for him

Choi Yeonjun, Yeji's boyfriend for 2 years. Others mistaken him as Lia's relative because they share the same family name but they already made it clear that they are not related to each other. Yeonjun met Yeji when their school competed each other on a sports league. Yeonjun is part of the basketball team of their school which makes him busy sometimes to visit Yeji. Everyone around him can't deny the fact that Yeonjun is really a nice a guy but Yeji's friends doesn't really trust him that much because of how many time he have hurt her.

Yeji quickly pick up her phone to message Yeonjun. Kailangan niyang makabawi dito dahil she believes that sobrang mali ng nagawa niya.

After a few minutes of preparing kinatok na niya si Karina para tawagin ito dahil kahit maaga siyang papasok ay sasabay parin ang kaibigan niya sakanya papasok. Karina hates driving, that's a fun fact about her. Ginagawa na niyang personal driver si Yeji kaya minsan napipikon na ito sakaniya.

"Goodmorning Ms. President," Karina greeted her friend with a wink.

"What's with that face?" She ask dahil ang aga aga, lunes na lunes ang pangit ng timpla ng mukha nito.

"Let's go," Yeji said ngunit nakatingin parin ito sa cellphone niya kaya naasar naman si Karina dahil hindi siya pinapansin nito.

"Huy! Ang aga aga tutok na tutok ka sa telepono mo. Ano ba yan?" Karina said and tried to peek on what is Yeji doing on her phone.