𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 - I'm not weak 🖤

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞?

Sunoo has been happy, playful, and cheery, the whole world sees that. Everyone also knows that compared to the rest, Sunoo does not have the best health, in terms of strength, he is the weakest in the group, and Sunoo didn't like to be the weakest. He thinks that is the reason why his members like to tease and make fun of him.

Since then, he has been working out and going to the gym to build himself up, to meet his own standard. Recently, Niki has been getting a lot of hate online, and it hurts to see his significant other look so down. Sunoo decides to bring matters into his own hands, and goes to the company for professional help, to track down the original hater that spreaded hate on Social Media.

Realizing that the hater was actually a person in Korea, anger sparked in Sunoo. He hated the thought of this one person spreading nonsense about his Niki on the internet, and cause trouble for the group. That night, when the company's IT Department came to tell Sunoo about the news of the hater, revenge was all he could think about. After completing his schedule, the members noticed Sunoo deep in his own thoughts.

"sunoo...SUNOO!"Jay calls him for the 5th time as Sunoo realises that his hyung was calling him. "Yeah, hyung?" Sunoo replies, frustrated. "Are you okay? What are you thinking abou-" "Ne, gwenchanayo 😑 (*inserts the street woman fighter No-ze "ne gwenchanayo" LMAO) Sunoo retaliates sarcastically, before going to bed in the room.

The next day, Sunoo begins to talk to the hater on social media and acts as if he agrees with the hater, before asking to meet up with the person. Sunoo seemed to have no fear, thinking that his body is well build enough to teach this online bully a lesson.

After schedule that ended at 8, the members went for a meal before Sunoo excused himself, to go meet up with a "friend". He takes a bus to meet up at a McDonalds place, and he realises that it was actually a grown man, with a group of 7 other people.

Fear starts to eat into his skin as he was surrounded by the hater's men. "Tsk, you think I wouldn't know you're a member of that group Niki is in? Nice try." The group of men was then signaled to beat Sunoo up, before the hater pulls out a hammer, and everyone in the store runs out, leaving Sunoo held down, bruises decorated all over his arms and face. The hater lifts the hammer that was filled with needles, and smashes it on both of Sunoo's hands as Sunoo screams in pain, blood pools over Sunoo's body, police sirens heard before passing out.

ENHYPEN POV
It has been over 2 hours and Sunoo isn't home. Worry starts to fill the members' hearts, before a phone call rang through Jungwon's phone.
"Hello-" "Jungwon ah, its manager hyung. I'm rushing to the hospital now. It's Sunoo. Just stay at home ok? I'll bring him back in one piece." Before hanging up, the phone falls to the floor, Jungwon lands on his knees in shock. "...what?" Jungwon muttered. The members start to panic, seeing their leader in such shock. "What happened! Tell me! Quickl-" "It's Sunoo. He's at the hospital." The members were shocked at the news, and Niki couldn't hold back his tears, worried about Sunoo's safety.

No One POV
The manager was given a call by a nurse at the hospital, asking him to come fetch Sunoo from the hospital. Upon arriving, he rushed to go find Sunoo, only to see him crying, on the chair with two badly bandaged hands. "Sunoo ah! I'm here. What happened? How bad is it, where hurts?"
In Sunoo's mind, everything was wrong. He was supposed to teach the haters a lesson, he was taught one instead. Niki was bullied online, he still is getting bullied. Nothing has changed, only he got what he deserved.
"Sunoo ah," A concerned voice woke Sunoo up from his mind, and he turns to see manager-nim. At a loss for words, Sunoo just grabs his medicine before they left to the dorms. On the way home, Sunoo reflected a lot.

"I find myself very useless, hyung." Sunoo utters. "You are not useless Sunoo ah, you just cause too much trouble. But that's all that you could do to us. You'll never be useless, Sunoo ah," His manager tries to comfort him.

Upon arriving, because of Sunoo's badly ruptured hands, he could not use his hands at all. Their manager walks into the house, with Sunoo behind him. Ashamed of himself, Sunoo hides his hands in the pockets of his jacket.
"SUNOO AH!" The members engulf him in a hug, before checking his body for any injuries. Thinking that he was fine, they heaved a huge sigh of relief, before manager hyung exposes him.

"He can't use his hands. You guys watch him, ok? His stitches can't touch water." "Stitches?? Let me see!" After much persuasion, Sunoo's hands got pulled out of his jacket, and the members find 2 bandaged hands.
"48 stitches, eat your medicine and don't let it touch water. I'll go first now, sleep soon. Bye," The manager leaves, Sunoo just rushes to his bedroom embarrassed. "Sunoo ah, what happened?" Heeseung asks in concern. Everyone runs after Sunoo to their room, but Sunoo ignores them and walks out to eat his medicine, realizing that he will struggle with those bandages.
"A little help, someone?" Sunoo utters as literally everyone ran to help him pour some water. Sitting Sunoo down, he explained what he had done, and how embarrassing it was. Little did the members know, tears were dripping off his face. Heeseung finally understands before engulfing Sunoo in a hug.

"Sunoo ah, Nobody finds you useless. If we had made you feel that way, hyung is sorry. But as a team, we definitely need you, and we love you more than anyone else, ok? Never forget that."

Hey guyss!!! I finally finished this story and i hope u luv it pls vote okk see yall on the next one