꒻꒤ꋊꍌꅐꄲꋊ - Worry pt.2 ❤️

Days have passed. Jungwon just focuses on recovering himself, to get back to his idol career, but cannot help worrying over and over again about his members without him. Glancing out of the hospital window for the millionth time, he thinks about what his manager tells him.

"Jungwon ah, they have a right to know how their leader is doing. You can't hide from them forever. I'm pretty sure you can't help yourself too," His manager tells him the night before. Heaving a big sigh, he calls the oldest, the supposedly most calm one. "Heeseung hyu-" "JUNGWON AH! Where on earth are you! It has been 3 days! 3 DAYS! How can you not come back! Did something happen? Everyone needs you, where have you been? Do you need-" "Can you just stop and listen to me?" Jungwon asks, shutting his eyes in anxiety as he knew his members would panic. Heeseung stops questioning immediately, and Jungwon could hear that he was put on speaker and the members were having their fun, as per usual. He couldn't help but feel a little sad that the members could still have their fun without him, and they simply couldn't care that they were in the hospital. "If the rest are listening, I just had surgery. At the hsopital. Come over when you guys are free. Thats all,"Jungwon speaks, before hanging up.

Within the next 15 minutes, all 6 of them arrive at the door of Jungwon's private ward, with the help of their manager, to see their leader standing at the window, an IV drip to his hand. "Hyung!" Niki runs in, engulfing Jungwon in a hug, surprising him. "Oh, you guys are here,"Jungwon replies. "What happened, how are you?" Jay and Sunghoon asks, only to be carried by Jake back to the bed. "I'm better now, hyung. I should be almost done." Jungwon lies through his teeth, not wanting his members to worry about him. Just then, the nurse walks in, and Jungwon panicks. "Where do you think you're going? Discharge? Why not ask your stomach whether it can hold out on its own after you choke it to death with over 20 painkillers." The nurse exposes him, the shock in his members' faces evident as the nurse prepares to give him a jab. Heaving a huge sigh, he covers his eyes, not wanting to see his member's reactions. After his jab, Jake asks the nurse, "Miss, what is wrong with Jungwon?" Jungwon sits up immediately, begging the nurse not to say so, on the inside. The nurse looks at Jungwon, and replies, "He overdosed on painkillers. Based on what is written here by the doctor, it seems that he has an psychological disorder of anxiety, that results in him not being able to eat. Avoidance Food Disorder. Stress less about others and take care of yourself, Jungwon ah. It's not healthy for you, especially when you are so young." The nurse sighs, before bowing to the members and walking away.

"Jungwon ah," Heeseung calls. Jungwon couldn't bring himself to face his members. He felt ashamed. "I'm sorry about overdosing. I swear I'm not depressed. I just had a bad stomachache that day, and I swallowed too much of the painkillers." Jungwon mutters. He turns back to see concerned stares and glares. "You didn't tell us, why," Jay asks, a little upset. "I was embarrassed. I know I should have said something. I'm sorry, "Jungwon replies. The doctor then calls for Jungwon, and he knew that the members would go with him.

"You need to finish the treatment. You can do it at home, but the drips you have to finish. I think you need to see a councilor, about your anxiety. You cannot be constantly worrying about your members 24/7, Jungwon ah. As much as you love them, over-excessively worrying about them is not good for you mind, and your body. Your 17, Jungwon. You need to be looked after too." The members start to understand more about Jungwon, and his thoughts about them. Finally after talking, the doctor then introduced Jungwon to a councilor, that thankfully Jungwon was ok with.

Since then, Heeseung gets more protective over their leader, showing more concern about his mental health, and start to get his body to take food better. After being hospitalized for nearly a week, Jungwon was actually thankful that he was sick, because his members finally took care of him the same way he did to them.

Hi guyss this part 2 is finally out after editing I hope you like the closure <3 I will start a new story soon Dun forget to vote and follow ok? Luv yall see you <3