ɴɪᴋɪ - Contact Lenses ❤️

ℕ𝕚𝕜𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕤, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕪, 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤.

The members were getting ready for their performance on M Countdown, and they were getting styled, when Niki realises that his hyungs'  eyes are of different colours. They were wearing contact lenses. He starts to panic at the thought of him needing to wear them. He glances over to the manager, that just brings Niki and the stylist to another room, the members glancing over at the situation. Niki blatantly follows, worried. 

"Niki ah, I know you said no contacts, but everyone has worn it for the concept. Do you think you can try?" Niki starts to shiver, but once he calms down, they lay him down on the couch, and tries to put one side into his eye. He flinches when it goes in, but eventually calms down. He thinks it wasn't as bad as he thought, and the staff puts on his other side. 

He was ok with it as they came back to Enhypen's room, and Niki caught the eyes of everyone in the room. "Niki ah, what happened? Are you okay?" Heeseung protective side shows. Niki closes his eyes in slight discomfort, but manages to speak, "Staff noona asked me to wear lenses. I don't like it. It always hurts, "he murmurs.

The members gave Niki a reassuring pat on the head, before going on stage to record their performance. Halfway in between the song, Niki felt a sharp pain in his eye. Not knowing what was wrong, he simply went to rub his eye, forgetting about the lense in it.

The second his hand went to rub his eye, the pain increased. Covering his eye, he felt wet droplets fall into his palm. Red droplets. His eye was bleeding. "Ack!" Niki shouts, cutting off the music as he crouches to the ground, his hyungs rushing over to him. Niki then starts to cry at the pain, as Jake panicks when he saw the blood dripping out of Niki's hand that was covering his eye.

"Oh no," Jungwon mutters in concern before rushing Niki off the stage, the rest following. The staff calls an ambulance as the members put tissue after tissue over the bleeding eye, that did not seem to stop bleeding.

"Hyung, I'm getting dizzy, " Niki utters, before knocking out. "NIKI!" They call out, trying to wake him up, but to no response.

Sooner or later, the ambulance came. What seemed like a matter of minutes felt like hours as doctors and nurses rush into the emergency room, blood stained their uniforms. They tried their best to ask what was happening inside the room Niki was in, but the medical staff were too busy to respond to them.

Just then, a doctor rushes out to the members, asking, "Niki is losing more blood than we expected. Anyone that has the same blood type as Niki? We need a blood transfusion for Niki to save his eye." Without wasting a second, Sunoo volunteers to gice Niki his blood as they were of the same type.

Finally, after what felt like 10 hours but in reality only 4, the doctor comes out. "DOCTOR! How's my boy, doctor?" Heeseung asks, on the verge of tears. "Thankfully, we managed to aave his eye, having enough blood for the surgery. We saw broken pieces of plastic in Niki's eye, I presume contact lenses. It broke in his eye, scratching his cornea. But what caused his eye to bleed was when I think he rubbed his eye, causing one of the vessels in his eye to cur, hence the bleeding. We have managed to stitch and cover up the eye, and he should be free to go in the next few days." The members then thanked the doctor, rushing into the ward.

They saw their maknae look so exhausted from the crying and the pan. His right eye was bandaged to his head, with an eye patch on. When the door creaked open, Niki saw his hyungs walk in. He couldn't help but cry at the thought that he nearly went blind. At that sight, they engulfed Niki in a tight hug, comforting him. "It's ok, Niki ah. You will get better. You're not going blind, ok? We will be with you the whole way." Niki just nods silently, traumatised at the accident that just happened to him.

"I'm not wearing lenses ever again. I hate it, "Niki sobs louder. "Okok, no more lenses ok? Don't cry, your bandage will get wet," Heeseung jokes. Niki couldn't hold back a small laugh, before spending the night with his hyumgs at the hospital, discharging him the next day.

Niki made sure to lay off the contact lenses, and stand his ground about not wearing contacts. After all, he felt safe in the arms and company of his 6 older brothers, that meant the world to him.

Hi yall!! This was a fairly short one as I didnt develop the plot as much, but I hope u like it 🥰 drop me a comment what ideas you have and I'll try to write them, ok? Luv yall see u on the next one <3