𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 - Life Goes On🖤

𝘛𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦? 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 >.<

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Everyone feels tired, after work or school, especially a whole normal work or school day, it can take a toll on everyone, including idols. Recently, everyone in the team has been focusing on themselves, after their leader fell sick, and had to take a few days off. It was taking on the team quite a bit, especially how they used to go to the company, have their meals together and have their schedules together. 

In front of the screen, the so called bright and cheerful boy, Sunoo, seemed to be engene's sweetest boy, never taking any teasing or mocking too seriously. But as the days go by, on VLIVE, or on cam, the boy never fails to get teased, by either the young ones, or the '02z, sometimes even the oldest Heeseung. 

That evening, the group had practice together, and because Sunoo wanted to talk to their dance teacher for awhile, he assumed his members would at the very least think about him, or wait for him. After practice ended, the boy did not even bother to look at each other, packing their things and leaving. 

"Ok, see you soon for practice." "Yes, thank you." Going back to the room to grab his things, he shuts the lights off, distracted by the sound of his stomach grumbling. Today was his close to 5th day of not having a proper meal, and he just didn't have an appetite, his members words glued to his mind, that he was gaining weight. 

Walking to the car park, Sunoo couldn't believe it when he saw no one in the carpark. The van with his members and manager drove off without him. Quickly going to the main entrance, the boy tries to dial for all the members, and they seem to not pick up. "Sunoo ssi, do you need a ride back-" "No it's ok, thank you." 

Wearing as much coverage as possible, the boy puts on a dark mask and hat, with sunglasses in hand, but it was close to 10pm at night, so he probably wouldn't be able to see with that. Walking down the streets of the city, the city was getting darker as moments pass, and the boy took the time, to breathe.

'A person that weighs heavier-' 'Kim Sunoo! ahahahahaah'

'Sunoo's face has gotten smaller? Aye, no- really, its not'

'Sunoo hyung, you gained a lot of weight!'

'Your body shape is similar to this balloon!'

'Looks-wise, Sunoo is similar to Baymax.'

Heavy vibrations were buzzing Sunoo's pocket, and before he knew it, his face was drenched in tears. I deserve it, everyone has such a nice figure. Checking his phone, he picks it up. "H...hello-" "Hyung! Where are you?!" 

Silent, the boy listens to his leader speak word after word about how sorry he was for forgetting about him, but instantly stops when he hears sniffling. "H...hyung, are you...crying?" Hanging his head low, more tears drip down. "Are you okay, hyung? Do you want me to go and find you-" The boy shakes his head, realising he was almost there. 

"Don't need, I'm almost there. Stay on the line with me, will you, won ah." More tears drip down his already drenched face, crystallised tears glowing under the night light. "Okay hyung. I'll listen." "I feel like leaving."

"L-leaving? Where?" Panic was evident in his voice, laced with worry and fear. "Leave ENHYPEN, and go b...back-" Sobbing, it was as if he was regretting his choices. "What are you talking about, hyung? You want to leave? No!" 

"Just...come back first, hyung. Let's talk together, okay? Please," Hearing the leader's voice crack, Sunoo trembles, trying to control his tears, before going back.

 Let's talk together, okay? Please," Hearing the leader's voice crack, Sunoo trembles, trying to control his tears, before going back

Trying to be as quiet as possible, he knew something was up amongst them as well. Covering his face to the best of his ability, he quickly remove his shoes, walking quickly into the shared bedroom, locking the door. "KIM SUNOO." Looking around, he was thankfully no one was in the bedroom at that moment. 

His body giving up on him, the boy slid to his knees, hugging his legs to his frame, at one corner. Furious knocks were at the door, and the boy couldn't bring himself to open the door. Knocks died down, before the sound of the door being unlocked came in. Walking in was Heeseung, the oldest. 

The eldest's eyes travelled all around the room, before landing on the young one's body at the corner of the room. The other members were at the door, watching intensely. "Sunoo ah..." He looks up, surprised as well to see the puffy bloodshot eyes of his, lock eyes with him. "H...hyung," he breathed out, sobs taking over, as Heeseung kneeled in front of the boy, pulling him into an embrace. 

"You want to tell me what's wrong?" Silent, Sunoo spoke in his tiniest voice possible. "I...I thought through a lot...did I do something wrong? I don't understand...am I lacking behind...do...do you really think...I gained a lot of weight? Or...do you think I...shouldn't be an idol...I don't even have the right body and weight..." He breaks down in front of the older one, trembling hard in his own hands, covering his face, tears endlessly flowing once again. 

"I'm...so sorry, for making such jokes, Sunoo ah," Stroking the boy's hair, Sunoo weeps louder, unable to hold it in any longer, as the others quietly went behind Heeseung, guilt eating them alive. "I really thought...you guys didn't want me as a member anymore...I-" Engulfed in a group hug, the boys keep emphasising that they were joking, and that they wouldn't do such thing anymore.

"I'm so sorry hyungg," Niki rubs his face into the crook of Sunoo's neck, his legs around his waist, feeling guilty. Wanting to make it up to him, all of them decided to order snacks before going to bed, cuddling around Sunoo watching a movie together.

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

Guys, special chapter and maybe more to come if I continue, but I really wanted to write this one because sad to say, this is actually happening to Sunoo in real life, and as ENGENEs, many people can tell he is not okay. The poor boy is taking the teasing a bit too hard on himself, and the boys didn't know when to stop and not cross the line. If you guys are not aware, the hashtag #ApologizetoSunoo is trending on twitter now, because of how the poor boy has to laugh away when he clearly was not okay with the jokes the members threw at him about his weight, and that really hit me, that this boy that seemed to push himself to be so cheerful, might lose his cheerfulness, or even be a whole different person behind the cameras. I feel so bad seeing how our Ddeonu has to hold it in and laugh away, and hence I wrote this chapter, hoping he would feel better about himself soon, and hope that the rest would stop cracking such jokes at him because fat shaming can really take a toll on anyone, don't even mention an idol. We love uu our  ddeonu <333

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘌𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘯 | 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘴 ⋆ 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ✓ 🎉