𝐻𝑒𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓊𝓃𝑔 - Food Poisoning pt.2 ❤️

Ep 2 Food Poisoning

As they rushed to the hospital, tears kept falling from Jungwon's face, guilt eating him from the inside as he should have done something to save his one and only hyung. Soon, the latter arrive at the hospital, running to find their oldest one, to worried to know anything else.

They run to the emergency room, to see Niki on the group, looking so dead, with tears. "What's happening? What's wrong???" Jungwon panics even more when they see a devasted Niki unable to form proper sentences.

"T. . . they. . . say that. . . that. . . hyung. . . f. . . food. . . poisoning," The word were so dreadful to say, as Niki sobs. "Their operating on him, . . . now," Niki sniffles, worried sick about his hyung.

Hours passed, and the boys could only watch the nurses run in and out, as if time slowed down as well. Finally, Heeseung was finished, and the doctor came out.

"How is he doc? How? What's wrong with my hyung? Please, just tell me, hurry!" Jungwon cries in fear, grabbing onto the doctor arms tightly.

"Severe food poisoning. He ate expired food, there was already fungi growing in whatever he ate, the food was practically rotting in him. Take care of him, especially his diet. He can't stomach normal food. You saw blood dripping from his lips was due to his internal bleeding. Just let the patient stress and worry less, his body is very tired."

Thanking the doctor, the boys ran over to an awoken Heeseung. He was staring out the window, his pale complexion, bloodshot eyes, and thin body alarming the rest. "Hyung!" Niki runs over to the older, engulfing him in a big hug.

"Oh, Niki ah," Heeseung gently pats the baby's hair, as Niki lay in Heeseung embrace on the bed. "Hyung, what happened! Do you know how worried I was! Don't do that next time!" Jungwon tries his best to hold back his tears in front of the older, and he just chuckles.

"Ok, the pizza I probably ate this morning was spoilt, that's my bad," Heeseung tries to laugh sheepishly, but the 02'z were still not speaking.

"Are you planning to stay quiet forever? What's wrong with you all? Am I not alive?" Heeseung opens his arms, waiting for everyone to come in. They all couldn't help it and ran into his arms.

"Can you not do that next time, mom? I was scared," Jake and Jay muttered, pouting.

"Alright, I won't do it again, ok? I promise," Heeseung laughs, seeing how soft the members are for him, their one and only eomma.

requested by: hsgcoff thankieww for requesting <33

Hi readerrrs!!! Any request just drop in the comments and I'll do it ok? Luv yall muah <3