Chapter 6: Invitation

Sonic had awoken in the bed he once had sex in, he slowly lifted himself up as he looked around the room, not remembering what happened. He saw Shrek, laying next to him peacefully. 

"Hey-- Shrek! Wake up.." Sonic shook Shrek aggressively, as Shrek slowly opened his eyes.
"Mmh.. what is it babe?" 
"What happened? You know, last night?" Sonic smiled softly, as him and Shrek made eye contact.
"You fell asleep in the car, so I just brought you to bed.. that's okay right?" Shrek's cheeks flushed a bright pink, as he lifted himself upwards.
"Yeah, yeah it's great. Uhh, I wanna do something today-- With you. I know life has been fucking weird, but I want a break from all that. Want to like, get coffee?" Sonic grinned, as he jumped off of the bed sheets and walked over to the side Shrek was on. 
"Hell yeah." Shrek returned the grin, as Sonic leaned down and kissed Shrek on the lips. Sonic quickly and sonicly made his way downstairs, as Shrek followed him from behind. The two of them got in the car, and off Sonic drove to Starbucks. I mean, where else would gay twinks like them go?? 

Sonic wanted to relieve the awkward tension, and turned on the radio. A song by Lady Gaga began to play, and Sonic quickly perked up. 

"HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS SONG" Sonic screamed, he quickly turned the volume up as Shrek stared at him awkwardly in the passenger seat.

"Babe, are you judging me? I fucking love Lady Gaga. You know, this song makes me think of you.." Sonic's face completely turned red, as the lyrics blared throughout his-- and Shrek's ears.

Hold me and love me

Just want to touch you for a minute
Maybe three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it
Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don't think too much just bust that kick

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

"This song makes you think of me? Damn.." Shrek smirked seductively, as Sonic squirmed in his seat, keeping his eyes on the road. 

"Babe.. stop it.." Sonic started to sweat nervously, as he pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks. Sonic swung the car door open and got out, anxiously staring at Shrek as he continued to smirk.

The two of them strutted into Starbucks, and casually pulled up to the counter. 

"Hey hot stuff. What you want?" The man at the counter smirked, looking Sonic up and down. 
"Hey man, he's my boyfriend. Fuck off." Shrek chimed in, as he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.
"Ayo it's not my fault your boyfriend is fucking sexy.. I don't want to fight okay? Hey, I've got this cool ass party I've been trying to invite people to, wanna.. come?" The man pulled a sheet of paper out of his pants that contained all the info about his mysterious party, and sexually slid it onto the counter.
"Babe... we should totally go. We haven't had fun in a long time, come onnnn...." 
"Sonic.. we don't fucking know this guy. But I mean, yeah.. it does sound pretty fun.." Shrek slowly took the paper off of the counter, and shoved it into his pocket.

"You know, I don't really want coffee anymore. Come on Shrek."