Chapter 12

Jade Hydrangeas Pack:

Once Gun confirmed with Alpha Thenwong to meet his mate at his pack he came straight to his home. When he  entered his room, New was lying on his bed waiting for him.

New: So?

Gun: What?

New: I heard the news already but I want to hear it from you.

Gun told New everything about his mate and he is going to meet him tomorrow in his pack.

New: Are you sure?

Gun: Yes I want to give him a chance. I will meet him tomorrow in his pack.

New: Then okay.

Gun: What about you?

New: I met him in our pack. But he rejected me.

Gun: What?? But you said he was happy to meet you as his mate.

New: I supported inmate relationships so he doesn't like me anymore…… I think.

Gun: Why did you say that?

New: Why can't I? We can be with whoever we want.

Gun: I know we never talk about relationships and destined mates. Because you are never interested in any kind of relationship. But I think I need to tell you this.

Destined mates are like soulmates. Like we are made for each other. Rejecting them is like divorcing them.

By having an inmate relationship there are so many complications. Werewolves are monogamous. Without their mate it's too difficult to live the rest of their lives. It's better if you don't find your other half in your whole life but once you meet you can't ignore them. It's not like it's mandatory to live with your other half but once you meet them you can't reject them but you want to know about them more like how that person was living their life all this time, what they like, what kind of person they should be and so on.

Once you get to know them you want to bond with them and it makes you complete.

But having an inmate relationship you don't feel any bonding and don't feel complete no matter how much you mark each other.

Also…….

New: I know what you are trying to say and he asked me for a chance to court me but I rejected him. When he asked the question I said what was in my mind but that doesn't mean he should reject me.

Gun: New…. Are you crying?

New: No…. I am…

He started crying since his mate left him in the forest. He didn't know he had this much impact on him. He realised the pain of his mate only after he left him in the forest. Gun went near him then hugged.

Gun: Shhhhh… it's okay… it's okay..

New: I never knew it hurts this much to get rejected by my mate. I want to see him so badly.

Gun: Then you should go see him. He came all the way here to find you. Now it's your turn. Well, do you know his name?

New: He is the next Alpha of this planet.

Gun: Are you serious?

New: Yes, their friends talking about him taking responsibilities and elders.

Gun: I know that the Vihokratana family follows traditional mating all these years. They really want their generation to feel the bonding between mates.

New: I want him to know that I didn't mean that I hate traditional mating. But I also want to tell my opinion about inmate relationships.

Gun: Then sleep early so you should meet him tomorrow.