Chapter 35

Since Charong revealed the truth, Gulf never let his child down even for a minute. It's been a month since the baby was born. They named the baby as Supanut.

Gulf doesn't know who to scold for the deaths of his mother. He still has so many questions to ask his father but he thought to give time to himself before he sees him.

Gulf asked Mew to meet his father. Mew first denied that he needed to take rest but he was fine but he needed to clear something with his father so he insisted on meeting him.

While Gulf was resting on his bed with his son, the door opened. Mew, Chet , Charong and Aat came inside.

Charong: Gulf.

Gulf: Stay there.

Gulf got down from the bed and walked to the nearby sofa. Charong walked to the bed to see his grandson but Gulf stopped him and asked him to sit on the sofa with him.

Gulf: So you didn't kill my mothers. They killed themselves right. So why did you not tell me all this time?

Charong: Before Hansa died she was worried about you hating her if you know she is the reason for Wan's death. But now it's happened.

Gulf: I don't hate her. She doesn't kill my mother Wan. But it's true she poisoned the milk with the intention to kill Mom. In the end she regretted her decision and sorry for what she did. I am just disappointed with her decision. Mother Wan asked her to take care of me but she left too. Mother Wan knows she can't be with me as per what she agreed but I wish she could have stayed. Mother Hansa…

Gulf looked at his father before continuing,

Gulf: If she is your mate then she is my mother too. I want to see her.

Charong: Huh?

Gulf: I want to visit both graves. Wish to say some words. They died on the same day as I was born.

Charong: Okay I will arrange it.

Gulf: Who is the guy who told me about my mother's death on my birthday? Who is he?

Charong: Hansa's destined mate.

Gulf: What?

Charong: Everyone has their destined mate. We like each other, not our destined mates. His mate never forces her and he is okay as long as Hansa is happy. When Hansa died he wanted to take revenge on me. He thought I killed her and I told him the truth but still he's not ready to forgive me. He knows my only weakness is you. So he came to our palace to tell the truth about Wan's death multiple times so I captured him and let him stay at our private mansion which is located far from our castle. But he escaped from there and reached our castle when your birthday party was going on. And he told you that I killed Wan so that you will hate me and this is what he wants to take revenge on me. Once he left the palace we followed him but he was dead when we reached the grave of Hansa. He killed himself in front of Hansa's grave.

Gulf: After all this happened you still are not accepting destined mates. Us.

Charong: I accept you Gulf. You are my only son. But…..but it's difficult for me to accept destined mates.

Gulf: Then don't ever come here ever again. Until you accept destined mates I Won't let you touch my son so stay away.

Charong: Gulf!!

Gulf: What? I said what I said, if you don't accept destined mates you will not accept if Supanut marries his destined mate. We don't know the future but if he wants to be with his destined mates I am sure you will try to break them apart. Also I am scared because of your stubbornness there will be so many deaths in future. You said that you won't interfere in supanut's relationship. I won't believe it because I know if I let you raise him or be with you, you will make him like you. You should have waited for your mate and accepted them but you didn't because you hate being in a destined relationship so you chose Mother Hansa but you should retain that relationship by giving more assurance not insecurities. You shouldn't choose mother Wan in the first place even though it's her happiness. Also I am wondering if I ever let my son with you he will have the same fate as me like how me and my mate having our destined mate relationship a secret.