Chapter 23

Blue Hyacinth Pack:

After they had their breakfast, they went to the pack house to make an announcement about Mew and Gulf. It's telecasted to the whole Cern. With that being announced as Gulf the next Luna and they are an inmate couple. Not everyone was so happy about that, especially because they never thought Alpha Mew would make a decision to marry an inmate rather than waiting for his destined mate.

But most of the people do not like the couple not mostly because they are inmates but Gulf is the Prince of Black Raven Pack. Everyone in the Cern has a bad impression about Black Raven people, they don't want to mess up with them. But when they heard about their next Luna from Black Raven Pack it made them not happy about it.

Coronation and wedding ceremony will happen on the same day. They scheduled it after a week from now.

No matter what people think about Gulf, the whole Jongcheeveevat family is happy about having Gulf as his son's mate. They started the arrangements for the wedding.

Also Mew planned to go shopping for the wedding to buy rings and bracelets tomorrow.

After all the things happened for the day, Mew and Gulf went to their room once they had dinner. They were lying on the bed and snuggled.

Gulf was delighted to have his mate by his side snuggling closer and smelling his Alpha scent. The whole atmosphere in their room and keeping his mate closer  make him feel warm in his heart.

Mew: What are you thinking?

Gulf: Thinking about my room, how I was lonely all the time. Now I am in your room on your bed together this makes me feel surreal. The night was cold there, also my heart, but everything here in this room makes my heart warm. Everything which is happening here makes me so happy.

Mew: I am glad you felt like this. I thought you were thinking about people's opinion about us.

Gulf: No…Actually I didn't care about what people say because they don't know the truth that's why they are behaving like this. I am sure I will let them like me by my sincerity and love towards the people. I Know I lied to them, but I believe this is the only lie I told them about myself and that's because I do not want to give up on my mate.

These words make him love Gulf more and it's overwhelming. He looked at those Bambi eyes which were glistening with happy tears. Mew wiped those tears and smiled at him.

Gulf smiled back at Mew and pecked him on his lips before nuzzling him on his neck and hands on Mew's waist. It tickled him when he breathed on his neck.

Mew: Gulf!

Gulf hummed on his neck as a response and bit him on his shoulder.

Mew: Gulf,..........don't tease me. I can't…….

Gulf: Well, I am not teasing you.

Mew: Huh?

Gulf: I want to mark you.

Mew: What?

Mew looked down on Gulf's face who looked serious about what he asked.

Mew: Are you serious? We are going to marry anyway and we will permanently mark each other at our wedding.