Chapter 2

Next day P'Aat asked me to eat breakfast. As usual I refused to go. I don't want to see my dad's face so bad.

Once he left the room I went to stand near the window to look at the sky which was very clear. I haven't gotten to interact with people for the past five years. By living alone in the castle without any communication with any living beings I feel so lonely. I want to speak with people and live a normal life. Also I want to find my mate and love that person. But deep down I was afraid that my mate may already have someone as their mate or he doesn't want to live a life with a destined mate. It's possible because many werewolves are having an inmate relationship. Even though I never went outside of my pack. I know the history of Chirawon who protested against destined mates and died at the end. But her request to have an inmate relationship between werewolves was approved by King himself. Also it's said that she asked a witch to curse our planet to have an inmate relationship. No matter what no one can break the curse but Chirawon herself.

While I was thinking about this I heard a series of knocks at my door. When I look in the direction I can see my Dad holding a plate which contains my most favourite crispy pork with some vegetable salad.

Charong: Gulf baby. Here, have your breakfast.

Gulf: I don't want to see your face. Get out already.

Charong: Okay ok I will go. But before I go I want to speak with you.  I promise I will go after what I want to say.

I didn't speak any words but nodded.

Charong: I want you to get married.

Gulf: What???

What do you think you are saying? Do you think I will agree?

Charong: As your Dad, I want you to get married so that I will be rest assured and I want to see you rule our pack.

Gulf: what!!

Charong: Even though you are an Omega by birth I raised you as an Alpha. I want my blood to rule out pack.

I choose the Alpha for you. I am sure he will take care of you well.

Gulf: You choose the Alpha for me? I haven't found my mate yet. And here you want me to marry someone who is not my mate.

Charong: Who knows? He may be your mate. He also hasn't found his mate yet. Whether he is your mate or not I am sure he is the best Alpha in the whole Cern. You can meet him tomorrow to find out.

Gulf: Best Alpha?

I hate my Dad, but I am very sure he is the powerful Alpha in the whole Cern even the king can't deny this. It's a fact.

Charong: You are right. He is not as good as me but he has the power that I don't have.

Gulf: What do you mean?

Charong: Because he is the next in line Alpha King, Alpha Tay.

Gulf: You literally sell me to him to attain power right?

Charong: Yes I want the power but you will be the next Luna of this whole Cern.

Gulf: I am not surprised because I know you want power and authority to do what you want. And you don't care a little bit about me as your son.

Charong: I am doing this for you Gulf. Yes I want power but at the same time I want you to have a happy life.

Gulf: Do you think I will be happy? He may not be my Alpha and everyone might hurt because of this.

Why are you doing this? Do you even have a heart? I am wondering if you have one.

I do not agree to this marriage. That's final.