Prologue

Black Raven Heart

Prologue

Cern - 2023 July

White Polca Lake House:

Pic. Cr to owner:-

MewGulf TayNew and OffGun family enjoying the long vacation in White Polca Lake House.

It's located 10km from the white polca moon temple and 5km from Vihokratana Mansion.

It's a family lake house for the Vihokratana family where they will visit when they plan for vacation or picnic.

It's a big lake house where there are a total 10 primary bedrooms and which is built with wood and glasses.

This is the third day of vacation. Alphas asked permission from their mates to attend some urgent work that they have to go on the spot to finish it.  While Tay Mew and Off no need to go outside. So they are working remotely.

No Alphas here except Tay, Mew and Off. Every Omega are with their children. Non, Chimon, Frank, Win, Petch and Sky.

They are sitting on a big lawn where they can view the lake from there.

Even though they are having a family vacation, all three Alphas are doing their work here.

Gun: What's the use when you are working here too.

Off: ……

Gulf: Who will wear a vacation outfit while having a video conference.

Mew: ……...

New: Better you three can use one laptop while video conference since you all are attending one meeting. This is ridiculous.

Tay: ………

Non stood up and went near his Papa to drag him from there.

Non: Papa they will never listen to you, come and sit with us.

New: And that overworking idiot is also there right with you...hmmm??

Chat conversation in the video call:

Arm: Can he see me?

Tay: Yes.

Arm: "turns his camera off"

Off: Are you enjoying there?

Arm: What makes you think like that?

Mew: We don't hear any sound from your side.

Arm: Because I am in mute. She is shouting at me for half an hour but here I am attending this call from my pack. She keeps on asking me to finish this call so that we can come there to join the vacation with you.

Tay: Everything perfectly planned and scheduled for this vacation but this urgent meeting that all Alphas from every pack has to attend.

Off: I know right.

Chat conversation ends:

After shouting at them for some time, New came to the place where everyone was waiting for him.

New: Non, You sit first.

Gulf: Non sit here. Take some rest.

Non in his fifth month. First three babies are all Alpha Boys which they are happy with. But deep down they like to have an Omega child this time.

Gun: Just leave them New. At Least our dream happened to spend time with our grandchildren. At Least they joined us here. I am angry at them but what should we do? Wait, they will come once done.

Chimon: At Least your husbands are here with a laptop listening to all your scolding. They are trembling literally. But Our husbands are not even here.

Gulf: Yes he is right. At Least our dream comes true today so don't worry.

Win: What dream Papa?

Gun: We always like to come here with our grandchildren. It happened today.

Win: Why not your own childrens?

New: It's a big story.

Frank: Tell us then.

New: Hmmmm…

Non: Tell us already Papa.

Gulf: I will tell you the story where all your  Papa and Dad met each other, got married and also how you all were born. So you will know why we can't bring you all here.

Sky: It's going to be interesting.

New: Yes it will be.

Gulf: So where do I start?

Non: Tell me how you all met your Alphas for the first time.

Gun New Gulf: That's a good start.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will see you all in the next chapter.