Chapter 31

Rose woke up to yelling downstairs. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, however she didn't find Fred or George in the room. Knowing it was somehow the twins who were being yelled at. She got up and rushed downstairs. Seeing her brother. She rushed over to her brother, pulling him in a hug.

"Oh god... Thank goodness your alright." She spoke.
"The twins and Ron went to go grab him last night, earlier this morning." Molly said.
"As long as they weren't caught." She smiled. She looked at Fred who once again was looking at her outfit.

"Fred, her eye's are up there, not down there." Harry hissed at Fred.
"Sorry." Fred looked away.
"Breakfast everyone. Come on." Molly said.
They all walked into the dining room and sat down. She sat between Fred and George. One of Fred's hands on Rose's leg. She didn't complain. She also noticed that a lot of the food were in seperate dishes now. The meats were in dishes together while the other stuff, seperate. She smiled at Molly. Rose decided on just grabbing a plate full of fruits and a bit of rolled bread. She began eating, drinking orange juice when it was handed out.

Soon Mr Weasley got back from Work.
"Good morning Weasleys and Rose!" He said.
She saw Ron explaining to Harry about who he was and where he worked.
"And who are you?" He asked Harry.
"I'm Harry sir. Harry Potter." He spoke.
"Ah, so I finally get to see Rose's little brother." He smiled at Rose. Rose just nodded. They continued to eat for a while but Percy went to grab the mail. He handed it to everyone before realising Fred's hand on Rose's leg.

"Fred, hand off of Rose's leg." Percy said, smacking him on the back of his head.
Instantly causing Fred's hand to be moved off of her leg. Either way they all opened their letters.
Of course Molly told them that they would be going shopping for the books so she went upstairs to change. She put on some ripped jeans and an oversized shirt that she tucked in. She then put on her school robe that went over her shoulders and had the Gryffindor symbol on it.

She waited as everyone got to the fireplace. Fred was holding her around the waist with Harry staring at him. Either way Ron was made to go first through the fireplace and then Harry who messed up with his wording so now Molly was scared more of them would get the same issue.

"Fred why don't you go with Rose since you wont take your hand's off of her?" Molly suggested. Fred instantly agreed and they floo'd to Diagon Ally.

Fred walked with her to the bookshop. They walked inside and got to the front of the place. Apparently Lockheart was doing a book signing.