Chapter 83

When the first day came back to Hogwarts, Rose was asked by her brother if she wouldn't snitch on him if he had been doing something rather dangerous behind her back. Of course she just said that as long as Harry wasn't going to be killed doing it, she'd be fine with it.
That's when she was introduced into Dumbledore's army as another hand for Harry to teach everyone. Fred and George were part of it also. She didn't really mind him being there since he was his own person.

She taught everyone spells that most of them didn't even know existed. However these spells in the wrong hands were also rather dangerous. Rose would do a day in the army and then the next studying or taking an exam. Harry knew why his sister wanted amazing grades so he allowed it. That was till one day the Great Hall was attacked by Umbridge's goons. Umbridge had told them to grab the students, which Malfoy had went straight to her. He didn't really touch her, just asked her to follow.
Apparently since Draco had heard about how Rose and Fred had been wanting a child, he felt uncomfortable moving her around too much, afraid if she was already pregnant. She confirmed she wasn't but he seemed not to care, continuing to let her walk freely.

As Umbridge questioned Harry, she grew annoyed. Of course Harry wasn't being injured but it annoyed her seeing the whole situation. When Severus came in, he motioned her to him with Fred.

"I'm afriad we are out of the potion you need, however I do need to go take these two somewhere." He spoke.

It wasn't that which surprised her. She had just finished her last exam before Severus walked over, telling her how Sirius is in the Ministry of Magic near all the profacies and apparently being killed by Voldemort. She told the twins that she would be heading there now , to Sirius's home to see and they were meant to make sure Harry finds a way there to Sirius's home. She got onto her broom, kissing Fred before flying off.

She soon arrived and ran inside. Thankful to see the Order and Sirius, unharmed at a table.
"Rose what are you doing here?" Remus asked.
"Do you know how Harry had that vision of Arthur being killed?" She asked.
"Of course we do." Molly spoke.
"He's just had another." She told them.
"Well what is is Lady Potter?" Kingsley asked. (Fred and Rose kept the Potter name since Rose was heir, but they still kept Weasley after it, but it was never mensioned)
"Sirius was being attacked in the same section." She looked at Sirius.
"I belive it may be a trap then." Moody said.
"That's the issue, if Harry realy belives our godfather is being killed, he's going to go and try kill Voldemort himself." The 18 year old girl told them.

"Maybe we should apparate there and help out. It's the least we can do." Tonks spoke.
Moody explained what everyone would be doing in different circumstances before everyone apparated where the group was. All in a fashionly manor, Rose being the last of the adults to appear. Sirius had punched Lucius and that was the start of things. She hit Harry with a spell to make him move out of the way of a cruciatus curse.

The fight continued for a while before Belletrix yelled a simple knocking spell, however when Rose realised Sirius was right next to the doorway, she grabbed him and pulled both Harry and Sirius away from it, only in time for Bellatrix to go running and Harry in following.