Preference~ How You Meet

Peter Venkman

You were one of his test subjects. Even though you suspected the experiment on telekinesis had been rigged from the start (especially for the two good-looking girls in the group), you waited up until the perfect moment to disprove his fraudulent tests. Surprisingly, he found your cynical spirit quite attractive and was thinking about you long after you had collected your five bucks and left the building.

Egon Spengler

You were just popping into the Ghostbusters HQ to check up on your friend Janine when you saw a tall, handsome man slide out from under her desk. After a brief interaction, he left to work on a new trapping device, leaving Janine alone, smiling to herself. When you approached her and asked who he was, Janine explained that the man was called Egon and she went on to tell you all about the mysterious man in the lab coat. You would be lying if you said your heart wasn't fluttering by the time she'd finished.

Ray Stantz

You were having some poltergeist trouble. Books started slamming against the walls unprovoked, cushions would fall off and on chairs and TVs would magically switch on and start playing at full volume. It wasn't exactly a life threatening situation but it was getting rather tiresome. When you called Ghostbusters, the shrill voiced receptionist said it was a class E apparition and that it would only be needed to be dealt with by one ghostbuster. When Ray arrived at your apartment, he was absolutely smitten with you. After he had vanquished the pesky poltergeist, you two spent hours afterwards just drinking coffee and chatting. As soon as he got back to the firehouse, he spoke of nothing but how wonderful you were. Peter got annoyed of his fanboying after 30 minutes...

Winston Zeddemore

You were being interviewed by Janine for a job as a ghostbuster when Winston, struggling to carry all the proton packs at once, came in and asked you to hold them just so he could tie up his shoelace before he tripped. You happily agreed and Winston took a shining to you immediately. He got super excited when you told him you were auditioning to join the team and basically begged Peter to let you join that same day (the main argument he made was that they needed someone who was actually helpful which Ray took great offence to).