Preference~ First Date

Peter Venkman
He went fancy. He took you out to the Waldorf hotel for dinner and then you two went on a long walk around Central Park. Your romantic stroll ended up at the firehouse which was far away from your apartment. Both of you were absolutely exhausted so Peter offered you his bed while he slept downstairs. Janine was very confused in the morning when she found him laying fast asleep on her desk.

Egon Spengler
He took you to a local cafe where you two grabbed a coffee and shared a doughnut. Since he had test               observations to fill out, he thought he would complete it while asking your opinion on the conclusions of the data. After all the filing was done, you two just chatted and discussed about random things. The date ended with him taking you back to your apartment and you planting a tender kiss to his cheek.

Ray Stantz
Ray was completely broke so he decided to go for the classic couples movie night. He brought out a selection of blankets and cushions for you two to snuggle with and rented a VHS of Return Of The Jedi to watch. Ray provided you with a running film commentary of facts and trivia and you listened to all of it... and never got annoyed once.

Winston Zeddemore
He crafted a gourmet dinner by himself completely by scratch for you. Ray tried to lend a hand but he ended up burning the dessert so now everyone was banned from the kitchen (especially Slimer). When you arrived, he guided you to the Ghostbusters living quarters where he had completely revamped the grimy dining room into a romantic restaurant for two (bare in mind, with a shoestring budget). Peter stood by as an unenthusiastic waiter and Ray and Egon were in charge of making sure Slimer never interrupted your date.