xi. just let go

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

⇘ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇙𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓𝔍𝔄ℭ𝔎ℑ𝔈 𝔅𝔄ℜℜ𝔒𝔚┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅。゚・ 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚

⇘ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇙
𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓𝔍𝔄ℭ𝔎ℑ𝔈 𝔅𝔄ℜℜ𝔒𝔚
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟
⇗ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇖

"WHY the fuck are you on the floor, eating a cliff bar, and not wearing prober clothes."

i shoot my eyes up from my cliff bar and look at who's talking to me. it's lexy in her same outfit she was in, at the party.

"lexy!" i sit up, so i'm staring face to face at her, "i've been looking for you!"

she crosses her arms as she stands in front of me, a few feet away.

"we'll you weren't looking hard enough. i was in the waiting room."

i nod at her, twice.

she lets out a breath, "i spoke with jake."

damn it. jake found her first. or she found him first

"his stupid creepy doll-"

"is trying to kill you, and me."

she looks at me with a raised brow, "what are we gonna do about it."

hiding is never a smart idea, eventually chucky will find all of us and kill us, bits by bits. running, is worse. that's just running from our problems. the best idea is to just talk to jake. he got us into this shit, he's getting us out.

"let's talk to jake. he'll know what the fuck to do." lexy says uncrossing her arms, and placing them on her hips, "but first you need clothes. have you been walking around in that?"

i mile at her, "i was also looking for clothes earlier, but couldn't find any."

lexy bites the inside of her cheek, "also wasn't looking hard enough," she brings a bag to my chest and shoves it into my hands, "there extra. you should also be able to fit them."

i say thank you, and she shrugs it off, "were both being chased by a doll that's about one foot. it's the least i can do."

she leads me to a bathroom where i can, change shower, and fix my hair.

the clothes did indeed fit.

she gave me these baggy jeans, that fit my waist perfectly, and this baggy t-shirt she probably found in the back of her closet. but it was cute.

as i walked out the bathroom, lexy was already dressed.

"can i keep these jeans, they fit perfectly, and there cute."