xxvi. to hell with us

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

⇘ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇙𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔍𝔘𝔑ℑ𝔒ℜ 𝔚ℌ𝔈𝔈𝔏𝔈ℜ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅。゚・ 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚

⇘ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇙
𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔍𝔘𝔑ℑ𝔒ℜ 𝔚ℌ𝔈𝔈𝔏𝔈ℜ
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟
⇗ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇖

PAST tense

i didn't smirk at her, i didn't smile her, and i sure as hell didn't try to kill her. i didn't grab her by the ankle and drag her too me. i didn't smash a glass lamp at her head, i didn't say, "i never hated you, paige. but i'm sick of this game. i'm sick of you," and i didn't just walk away.

the story to all of that is completely different and has nothing to do with what devon told her.

i know devon told her ever thing, because i told him to. i told him to make sure she hears everything different from the story. i needed her to hate me and the only way for that to work is for her to hear it from a villainous point of view.

no one tried to kill her.

no one even touched her like she was told. i grabbed her hand and held it with comfort. i remember telling her to run. yes you heard me right, run.

she stared at me confused and worried.

i told her i didn't want her to get involved because i knew if i did this with her she'd either talk me out of it, or i'd talk myself out of it. and i did. i talked myself out.

i hated seeing her beside pretending to want everyone to die. it made me sick to my stomach. and i knew i didn't want everyone to die if she didn't.

i told her to run as fast as she can when we begin getting in the car. but she didn't listen. she didn't pay any attention to me. she looked at tiffany. i know that was the only reason she was scared.

she didn't want tiffany to touch her.

i placed my hands to her cheeks and stared at her eyes. i whispered, "she won't hurt you and i won't let her. run as fast as you can when i say so."

i remember wanted to kiss her. her eyes were closed but her lips were rubbing together. i didn't kiss her and i wish i did. and i wish she'd let me. "to hell with us, paige."

she only smiled. "to hell with us, wheeler." but she didn't run. she picked up the knife right behind me and stabbed herself. right in front of me. it wasn't deep, meaning she wanted to last long enough just in case what ever she was doing back fired.