xvii. andy barclay

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

⇘ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇙𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔍𝔄𝔎𝔈 𝔚ℌ𝔈𝔈𝔏𝔈ℜ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅。゚・ 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚

⇘ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇙
𝔓𝔒𝔙〓〓〓 𝔍𝔄𝔎𝔈 𝔚ℌ𝔈𝔈𝔏𝔈ℜ
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
。゚・ 𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ ⊹˚.⋆
ˑ༄ ‧₊˚★⋅𖤐˖꒷꒥꒷✧ ཻུ۪۪ ։❀ ༣ཾ྄∘ ʕꈍᴥꈍʔ
⇣≡ㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽ㅤㅤㅤㅤ⨟
⇗ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⇖

JACKIE nor lexy came back into the kitchen when the door shut. but devon and i heard everything. i turn bac to my phone and scroll through andy barclay's face book page.

i stare down at his number, devon nods, and i use that as an answer to call him. i press call, and the phone rings. two rings, no answer.

devon looks at me the same time i look up from my phone. "wait, how old is this guy again?" i ask, looking at devon.

devon shrugs. "um, like forty?" he answers unsure. "god help us."

"hi, this is andy barclay. leave a message." the call goes to voice mail, and i hang up.

"shit." i begin to close out my phone, but it rings instantly again. devon head pops up to mine and answer the phone, placing it on the table between us.

"andy barclay?"

"jake wheeler." he responds. "where are you?"

i look at devon, who's staring at the phone. "in a kitchen in hackensack."

"hackensack. figures." he responds over the phone. "you know about chucky and you're still alive. makes you one of the lucky few. it's a shitty club to be in, but welcome."

i definitely don't feel welcomed.

"at first i thought i was going crazy." i say instead. "well you haven't told anyone, have you?" a lady on the phone speaks, which i image is kyle smith.

"no. no one."

"look, you feel like you're going crazy? that's exactly what everyone will think if you tell them." i let out i deep breath and keep listening. "speaking of crazy, chucky's not with anyone, is he? a woman, two women?"

i look up at devon and he shakes his head confused. "no i don't think so, but listen andy, i have, like, a million questions. we're out of time, and we need your help. how do we find him?"

"oh you don't have to find chucky." he pauses, but it's a quick pause. "he'll find you. and if he can't find you, he'll go after your whole family to get to you."

i get chills down my spine and devon shallows hard.

"he killed our foster parents, jake. he'll stop at nothing."