How it all started.

It was any ordinary day for Shin, Gin, Soda, and Midori. They were playing roblox and sending funny videos talking to each other about random things. Shin and Gin had been acting quite strange around Soda. They tried to distract her by saying something weird, or sending a weird video when she asked why they were acting strange. 

Shin and Gin then claimed that they were just trying to start up another conversation. Soda bought it, but not for way too long when she heard Shin and Gin whispering about something that shocked her. Soda cried and ran away after hearing what they were gonna do. Soda told her friend Ryuheavens about it.                                                                                                                                                                

After Soda finished talking to Ryuheavens about it, Ryuheavens did not believe her. Soda begged her to believe her. Ryuheavens had enough. "You know what? I am SO done with this! You make NO sense at ALL!" and with that, Ryuheavens walked away.

Soda was sobbing for the rest of that day. When she woke up the next morning, she walked to Shins house. Gin was there too. She was going to expose them.

After knocking on the door, Shin answering. "I need to talk to you and Gin.Now." Soda said.Shin and Gin shot each other a look wondering how she found out. "Sure. Come in." Shin muttered. With that, Soda walked inside.

"So..About what you two were talking about yesterday." Gin gasped. "Yeah, I overhead." Soda said. "Why would you even plan that? I thought you were my friends. I cant believe you guys."

"S-soda wait..." Shin stuttered. "NO!" Soda shouted. "Why would you even plan to do that in the first place...? Soda sadly said. "L-Look Soda....Its not what you think." Gin tried giving a fake explanation, but Soda ran away before they could finish.

Soda was gonna do what Shin and Gin were gonna do to her. Thats how it all began.