Not over yet.

no, this cant b-be....gin beat me in the twerking competition again...after years of twerking school, n-no...no! NO! that night, i was in my bed hiding under my blanket, with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. i knew what i had to do. i got some rest, and when i woke up, i headed straight to where i needed to go. i then knocked on her door. i took a deep breath before she opened the door. there she was in front of me. Jessica Vanessa, the professional famous booty shaker. "whats the matter kid?" she asked me. "well, i need you to teach me how to twerk like you do to beat my friend in a twerking competition." I replied. "well, you came ot the right person for that. come inside." wow, this was amazing. "come over here." i headed to where she told me to go. "so you want to be as good as me while twerking? ill give you instructions. first, arch your back at a 240 degree angle." i did what she said. "next, put your butt up in the air about 7 inches, then go down about 9 inches at about 12 miles per hour." i did as she said. i was amazing at twerking. i thanked her, and she gave me some tips before i left. i met with gin again, but they were with shin this time. "last twerk competition. now." gin replied saying "game ON." gin started to twerk like shin tsukimi had told them. it was amazing. i got a bit nervous, worrying id lose. but when i started to twerk like how Jessica Vanessa taught me to, i won the competition. gin and shin stood there in defeat. nobody ever dared to twerk in a competition with me again. But boy,i was wrong. This is only the beginning.