4 | darkness

zara made her way to the only place she liked in the domo, her room.

before entering it she looks at the door next to hers, druig's name was written on it now.

though she was pretty sure it was sprite's before and druig's room was next to ikaris on the other side.

ignoring it she enters her room being pleased with how it looks.

she had been moving stuff here and there with her magic to make it look good

although earth hadn't been evolved yet, this was inside the domo and they were allowed to use things that humans still don't have. she liked phastos because of this, he always invented something new, excited to show zara.

she was going to lay on her bed as she heard a knock, "zara, you in there?"

she opens the door with her power and looks at druig leaning on the doorway.

"well hello there, neighbour." zara said with a smirk.

"sprite wanted to change the rooms and i couldn't give up the opportunity to get rid of ikaris so yeah, here i am love. next to your room." he said with a smirk gosh he knows what he's doing.

"ah man now i'm just disappointed that you didn't change the rooms for me" zara said while smirking at the flustered boy.

"your room's pretty."
"why, thank you."

"oh, you like reading?" druig said looking at the bookshelf behind her.
"yeah, though there aren't much books in the domo since earth hasn't even invented paper yet" she said rolling her eyes. making him chuckle "it's not really their fault, now is it beautiful zara?"
"yeah i guess not." she said slightly smiling.

"well i'll be on my way then,
have to move some stuff in."
"oh alright, you need my help?" she said pointing at her hands, he thought about it for a minute but then sighed and shaked his head making zara frown for a second.

"you got something to hide, druig?" she smirked when she saw his widened eyes
"me? nah nothing, however you.."
"what about me?"
"i still don't know your powers just a part of it"
"well you will find out when the next deviant attacks"
he nodded while closing the door, making his way to his room.

---

zara always hated nervousness but can't help it, ajak finally let her go this time although it's just the second deviant attack she wondered what if something went wrong while putting on her suit.

just as she was about to exit the domo
"good luck" she heard a voice say, she didn't need to turn around to see who it was, she nodded without looking at him.

she stood next to makkari who wished her good luck as she did the same.watching as ikaris flew towards the deviants.

makkari using her speed, got all the people out of the way.

zara flew towards the deviant her eyes totally black.
black smoke and darkness surrounding her body as she raised her hands and slashed the deviant with just a movement of her hands.

another deviant came behind her but before it could attack her she twisted her hands making it stop in the air and then exploding it.

she looked around while coming back to the ground she saw everyone watching her even druig and the others were down there now.

maybe this was the reason ajak didn't let me go.

she walked to them her eyes turning back to normal as she stood next to ajak, she was looking at the wounds of everyone. there weren't any on her body to begin with so she made her way back to the domo still feeling everyone staring which made her extremely uncomfortable, what hurt her even more was the way druig was staring at her like he had been lied to but she acted like she couldn't care less.

---
A/N: soo if you know grishaverse, i wanted to make her powers like darkling and alina combined? since it also matches her suit perfectly so yeah a mix of darkness and sunshine.