7 | drunk

"hey." zara whispered as it was already too quiet.

druig turned around to see zara leaning on the tree while he sat on the rock, his feet inside the lake. cold water calming him.

"zara." he whispered
"yeah that's me." she laughed
he smiled and looked down at his feet.
"so.. how are you druig? it's been a while."
"yeah it's been a while, hasn't it?."
she nodded.

"well i'm fine my darling zara, however you.. seem busy nowadays."
"me? you're the one who's always with makkari druig, don't blame this on me" she blurted.

"what?" quite suprised with her answer.
"do you like her or something? i mean i think we are close enough, so you can tell me if you want it's no big d-"

"no! i don't like her like that! what even made you think that?"
"i mean you don't really talk to anyone other than her nowdays, do you?"
"i- yeah well but that doesn't mean i like like her, yeah she's pretty chill tho it's nice."

she hummed while taking off her boots and dived into the lake.

"you're gonna catch a cold again zara!" druig yelled but also stepped into the lake following her.

"you don't have to worry about it!" she yelled back not knowing he is following until he is right behind her.

"you were saying?"
"oh my god! do you wanna give me a heart attack or something?"

"you can't have heart attack, love." he says while leaning close to her face pushing her soaked hair behind, looking down at those brown eyes which makes him forget of the world around him.

she almost thought they were having a moment until he took her hand and made her come out of the lake.

"you don't get to decide this!" she yelled trying to get out of his grip but them both being soaked while he hold her waist was really not helping and making zara's heart jump out of her chest.

"you're so childish." he stated while taking her back to the domo
"then don't fucking deal with me, i don't get what's your problem?"

druig was suspicious from the start but now he leaned close to her again, she smelled of alcohol. there was a party how can i forget!

sighing he holds her even closer and lays her on his bed as her was closed from a spell only she knew.

"why am i in your room?"
"because you're drunk."
"pffft no i am not."
"yeah sure"

"whatt? you don't believe mee?" she said exaggerating every word while leaning close to his face now looking at his eyes and lips

"what are you doing?" he whispered not being able to say anything
"you have a cute nose." he chuckled
"do i?" she nodded

"you're cute when you're drunk." he said looking for water and some medicine
"what's that?" she asked making druig turn around.

he thought she was asking about the medicine but almost screamed when he saw the book in her hand. immediately snatching it from her while she looked at him confused.

"that's rude! i was looking at a drawing of this girl.. she seemed pretty familiar though!"

"nah that's not possible you don't know her." he said trying to make her think of something else.

"oh? so is that the girl you like?" she said making a sad face while leaning on the pillow feeling sleepy.

"i wish i knew." he said as she fell asleep on his bed.

***
A/N: soo- idk wtf this chapter is, too much dialogue and messy asf but eh