8 | witchling

zara's pov

my head hurts like hell and i'm definitely not in my room. i push my eyes open and look around me.

oh fuck me.

now the thing i don't understand is why i'm in druig's room instead of my own and why is he not here.

"you're awake?" i heard a deep voice below the bed and almost screamed
"are you fucking crazy ??" i looked down at him in horror and he started laughing .

"what? how is you giving me heartattack funny?"
"you-
"and no i don't care if i can't have a heartattack druig."

"so what huh? the witchling is scared?"
"oh piss off" i say rolling my eyes and smiling a little.

"you can lay on your bed and look at me, you know? i don't bite" i say looking down at him holding back a laugh at his flushed face.

"i just didn't know if you'd be comfortable by that and i wasn't looking.." he says laying next to me murmuring the last part.

"i mean.. it is your room" i say looking suspiciously at him and then at his body..

his bare chest.. i quickly look somewhere else before he could tease me about it.

"i take that as a hint that you want me to explain" i give him a look that screams 'no shit'

"yeah.. so you were.. well.. drunk?"

"no need to stutter you didn't do anything wrong it's me who i'm worried about, i probably said embarrassing things.. God please tell me i didn't say embarrassing things?"

he chuckles "no you didn't, my darling zara. you don't remember anything do you?"

"well maybe some things but it can't be i was drunk wasn't i?" i say chuckling and looking at his disappointed face.

"what's wrong? should i remember something?"
"what? no nothing!"

"alright well i'll see you at breakfast druig, this dress is really uncomfortable" i say making my way to the door.

"well when i was giving you something of mine to change you fell asleep.. so yeah" he says chuckling and god was his smile beautiful? if i could hear it over and over again i would.

"oh" i say looking down and smiling
"don't think about it too much really ze, you didn't do anything embarrassing" he says smiling at me and i nod fighting the urge to ask him about the nickname as i closed the door, cold air hitting me.

"wait.. why are you coming out of druig's room at this time?"

oh fuck me..